www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old January 18th, 2010, 20:57   #1
4ringking

Default JA Autowerks, nice little shop in central NJ

Your central New Jersey TDI SHOP has a NEW SHOP!

JA Autowerks LLC
193 Newman Springs Rd.
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
(732) 691-2335
http://www.jaautowerks.com

Shop Owner & Technician:

John Andryszewski

John started his career working on diesels, while attending UTI in Phoenix, Arizona. After extensive industry training, he received a degree in Automotive, Diesel and Industrial Technology from UTI and then went on to Ford Factory Training. There, he received an Advanced Diesel Engine Performance Diagnosis Certificate from Ford Motor Company.

"German cars being a passion of mine, I applied to a few manufacturer-specific training programs. Being picked up by Audi, I spent the next few months of my life, working on diesels in the AM, learning VAG "repair logic" in the PM. 480 hours of training later, and I'm off to work under a VAG MASTER GUILD Technician as his apprentice learning the ins and outs of the trade. I spent nine months under him and three years later, I'm two classes behind that guy." -- John

John left the dealership world in October 2009. He is a Registered Expert Audi/VW Technician and ASE Certified. Now the owner of JA Autowerks LLC in Allenwood, NJ. JA Autowerks provides the highest quality work at less than stealership prices. We only use the highest quality OEM parts and warranties all parts & labor for 24 months or 24k miles.

We like to set ourselves above the industry's standards!

Minor/Major Services, Brakes, Exhaust, Suspension, Timing Belts, Clutches, Engine Swaps, Turbo Swaps, and Transmission service and repair. VCDS Check Engine Light, Airbag Light, ABS/ESP Light, Transmission, and MOST Bus Diagnosis.

We Specialize in VAGCOM short and long recoding and VAGCOM MODS... .

TDI Injection Pump timing, EGR rate adjustment, Torsen Value Adjustment, glow plugs replacement, injectors nozzle swaps, Lubro Moly Diesel Purge's, DSG/S-Tronic Services, Intake Cleaning, Balance Shaft Updates, Camshaft Swaps, Frostheater Installs, Panzer Plate Installs...

Oh yeah, we tune them too:

Injector Nozzles, Turbo Kits, Clutch Kits, & ECU Tuning from:
KERMATDI
www.kermatdi.com

Stage I to your Wildest Dreams custom ECU Tuning from:
Eurocharged Performance
www.eurocharged.com

Exhaust Systems from:
www.millteksport.com

We have the experience, resources, and knowledge to do it all. If you need any TDI work done shoot John a call (732) 691-2335 or email jaautowerks@gmail.com

Check us out on FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/pages/JA-Aut...57743747596369

John Andryszewski Autowerks LLC
193 Newman Springs Rd.
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
(732) 691-2335
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

http://www.jaautowerks.com/

Last edited by 4ringking; May 1st, 2012 at 17:56. Reason: NEW ADDRESS
4ringking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2010, 10:14   #2
Powder Hound
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: pretty freakin' good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ringking
... and am providing dealership-quality work at reasonable prices. ...
Yikes! Tell us you're doing much much better than the average dealer!!!
Powder Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2010, 16:00   #3
TDICADDGUY
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 42/46/51 with 5 speed - was 36/40/42 with 01M

I too would hope that you are doing better quality work than your average dealership. That line of rhetoric won't cut it here.

Tell us, what sort of tools do you have for timing belt changes?
Old January 19th, 2010, 18:24   #4
tydaddy
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDICADDGUY
I too would hope that you are doing better quality work than your average dealership. That line of rhetoric won't cut it here.

Tell us, what sort of tools do you have for timing belt changes?
If by chance he doesn't have the right ones...he could simply look to your signature for the proper answer...
2005 TDI Wagon, Malone 1.5, 2010 Touareg V6 TDI
Hex-Can USB owner
tydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2010, 19:44   #5
4ringking

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd. I have many thousands invested in VAG Tools, but nobody told me, you guys needed an inventory of my tool box. If asking people if they want some back yard, weekend grease monkey working on their vehicle or the factory trained guy. They will usually pick the factory trained guy. If you guys ever have any questions or want to cruise by and check out the shop, feel free.
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

Old January 20th, 2010, 14:29   #6
Lady Bug

TDI(s): 2001 Beetle

Welcome to the club 4ringking

Sondra
Street Toys
Old January 20th, 2010, 15:29   #7
TheTDIWagonGuy

Fuel Economy: 40.3 us mpg 5.9L/100km

Welcome to the club 4ringking! I don't know why people are being so pre-judgemental.

I'm sure you will do well. Just keep in mind that there is a very low impression of factory repair quality here!

Mike
TheTDIWagonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2010, 18:59   #8
4ringking

Thanks for the support...
Note: I did edit the post for all the dealership haters.......
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

Last edited by 4ringking; January 20th, 2010 at 19:16.
Old January 21st, 2010, 00:26   #9
TDICADDGUY
Veteran Member

Didn't mean to hate or be unwelcoming, we just like to know that you know how to do work on these cars properly...particularly when it comes to belt changes.

Based on the dealership stories that float around here, I'm sure there are more than a few ASE Certified and "Registered Expert" technicians who have tooefed and minioned more than their fair share of TDI engines because they cut corners and didn't do the required work.

The more qualified TDI mechanics the better, but garnering that reputation here doesn't happen overnight. Please feel free to look around the forums and get involved in some threads. Help some folks out and maybe share some stories about work you have done or the latest car you've had come in that had been previously "tooefed" by its owner or the previous mechanic.

Be careful what you say, some of the best "trusted mechanics" we have around here are (or started out as) the typical "weekend grease monkey" who only have basic hand tools, a $250 VCDS and about $300 worth of Metalnerd tools for timing belts and other TDI-type jobs. Very few of them have "factory training" either, but I would trust my car to them...unlike many "factory trained" techs at the VW dealerships.

Again, welcome to Fred's. I hope to see you become an active and involved member of this site.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:00   #10
TornadoRed
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ringking
Wow, you guys are a tough crowd.
How you perform timing belt changes is considered a proxy for how you'll address all other problems.

The mark-and-pray method, used when the mechanic or shop doesn't have the right tools to lock the cam -- and injection pump in some models -- might work for some people. But if that's what you do, then we don't think you're a serious mechanic interested in doing the job right. When individual owners can rent or even buy the correct tools to do the job themselves, then someone who plans to work on other people's cars really ought to invest in them.

So asking the question is like the initial part of the job interview. If we get the right answer(s), then you win a try-out.
'03 Golf with 703k miles: Bosio DLC 764, GT1749VB, PP 2.5" downpipe, Malone tuning, VR6/G60 clutch/flywheel, Bilstein HDs, Recaros, Akebono pads/Brembo rotors, Cat filter with Nicktane head, DG Panzer w/FMJ, Pirelli Cinturato P7 AS+, TDT/Delvac1
TDI Trusted Mechanics by jwlionking TDI Search Engine https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl...44:_idbzjdyxdm
TornadoRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2010, 13:31   #11
4ringking

Quote:
I only use the highest quality OEM parts and back my work for 12 months or 12K miles.
hmmm????? If I am going to back my work, do you think I would use un-professional methods? I take pride in my work, in my business, and when I work on your vehicle.
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

Old January 24th, 2010, 13:44   #12
TDICADDGUY
Veteran Member

Please enlighten us. All of your posts here on the forums are shameless self-promotion. We've seen those types here before.
Old January 24th, 2010, 16:05   #13
TornadoRed
Veteran Member

Ringking, aka John Andryszewski, has registered as a vendor, it is up to the customers to report back.

He seems to have decent credentials:
Universal Technical Institute
Emphasis: Auto, Diesel, Industrial Technology
Certifications: Audi Factory Registered Expert Technician, ASE Certified in Engine Repair, Suspension and Steering, Brakes, Electrical and Electronic Systems, Heating and Air Conditioning, EPA Certified Section Section 609, MOOG Certified
Experience: Audi Register Expert Technician, ASE Certified, 10 yrs. exp.

If his work is not good, then he's wasted a lot of time in the wrong business.
'03 Golf with 703k miles: Bosio DLC 764, GT1749VB, PP 2.5" downpipe, Malone tuning, VR6/G60 clutch/flywheel, Bilstein HDs, Recaros, Akebono pads/Brembo rotors, Cat filter with Nicktane head, DG Panzer w/FMJ, Pirelli Cinturato P7 AS+, TDT/Delvac1
TDI Trusted Mechanics by jwlionking TDI Search Engine https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl...44:_idbzjdyxdm
TornadoRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2010, 14:04   #14
4ringking

I am just a squirrel trying to get a nut. I am going to be as active on this site as my time lets me. If you ever have any questions or are in a jam, shoot me a call and I will be glad to help you out. (732) 691-2335
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

Old January 26th, 2010, 16:43   #15
98NYFINESTVETTE

I would like to thank you for the very quick response to my question. I thank you for your time and advise.

Good luck on the forum, I for one can say that you can be trusted and not place you in the same category as a dealer.

Thanks again,
Rob