maybe FS 2003 Wagon 5 Speed, silver, Cali

ndamico

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf 2Dr TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2002 Duramax, 2003 Duramax
I now have my mom's 2003 5 speed ALH wagon. she didn't want it anymore so i'm cleaning it up with the intention of selling it. I've been out of the MK4 scene for a while and I know they were pricey 10 years ago when we got it but nosomuch anymore. wondering what it might be worth. if not much i might just keep it for a spare vehicle.

5 speed, silver, 160k miles, cali car. no rust, no dents. some scratches on bumpers. everything works except the AC which i'm getting fixed this week. i have to replace a couple switches and little nic-nacs.

thanks in advance

dunerking

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
I've got a friend that's looking for a commuter. He's here in So.Cal so Sacramento isn't to far to go.

super1

Veteran Member
TDI
none
I now have my mom's 2003 5 speed ALH wagon. she didn't want it anymore so i'm cleaning it up with the intention of selling it. I've been out of the MK4 scene for a while and I know they were pricey 10 years ago when we got it but nosomuch anymore. wondering what it might be worth. if not much i might just keep it for a spare vehicle.

5 speed, silver, 160k miles, cali car. no rust, no dents. some scratches on bumpers. everything works except the AC which i'm getting fixed this week. i have to replace a couple switches and little nic-nacs.

thanks in advance

How much?
I’ll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk