PD Injector Differences

yuru7566

TDI
GOLF 4
This is crazy. with a 560 pde at 4300 rpm and a duration of 46 degrees, that's 90mg / h. which soi are you going? you have much too late durationend after OT. you need a lot of air to keep the exhaust gas temperature low.

as far as I know, 46 degrees are not possible mechanical or do you have a different camshaft?
what software have your ASZ ECU?
I agree. EGT is growing strongly, but it is enough for a 402-meter race. newdow 2.4 bar. turbine 2260. but on Tuareg injectors apparently these 46 degrees does not occur injection because of not suitable beep signals. and where is it mechanically proven what is the maximum duration possible on the factory camshaft? we all go on the drag with a duration of at least 46 degrees. standard basic firmware asz Audi A3 I have and edk15suita program

arazvan2002

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A4 B6 1.9TDI AVF quattro
I tuned those injectors on AVF with good results for someone. You can find more informations about maps on ecuconnection forum. Otherwise, please post your file here to identify the maps for you.
The BUK maps are a very good start. I also used them.
You are using injectors or nozzles from Touareg?

danitoto

TDI
Polo 9n3
hi, I resume the post because maybe someone has discovered something more

I have a polo 9n3 1.4 tdi pd80 (engine code BNV) and I am making various modifications to the monoblock, this leads me to mount 550cc injectors and firad + 80% tips

now my question is: I have the 038 130 073 BN injectors as standard, since the car is euro 4, unlike the usual 073 AL I bought 038 130 073 BJ (derivation seat ibiza 6l cupra euro 4 engine code BUK). ... will it work fine in the end? (p.s I am also installing 1.9 arl or buk pistons which exploded tell me are the same)

Hibbertsebastian

TDI
1.9 t5
My Axc was missing a little at idle. Pulled injectors, replaced. Disappointed by the power, looked closer, it had had BA Injectors fitted ( 525’s) and the originals were 425 - AG which was what I put back.
I think I lost 20hp - but - I did 3k miles on BA injectors with no issue and good power.
fuel economy wasn’t too special tho

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
hey-Hey!!!,
Use google to search TDI Club forum posts, and focus on the recent-ish ones by DriveByWire. The US Passat 2 liter pump bodies have nozzles marked 1043 and are the same( I think as the PD150 nozzles ). The pump bodies IMO should get divided into a few useful categories. Those having 8mm pumps, those having 1.1 control solenoids, and those without the ARL pump's convoluted flow path.

For me over here, that for sure is the BEW pump bodies...and for me these will get the DLC1043 nozzles for a near doubling of flow vs the OE configuration. If you want more there just happens to be a set of BEW bodies with DBW-installed R783 nozzles on the classifieds at a discount over current cost... :)

Douglas