Webster Texas VW Shop

nuclear

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V
NOTICE A PATTERN, when u walk into a shop and bulldoze technician after technician screwing up what there doing day after day. and at the end u get all mad and post this where ever you go. before u call the kettle black take a look at yourself.
ali and i have had this shop three years and only ONE other time have we been railroaded by someone who thinks he knows more about the car then us,only to be told incorrect information time and time again. he ignition switch was the bad guy the whole time AND EVEN AFTER U DENYING THE SWITCH i still ordered it. WANNA GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? the car turned on! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

call us bad guys all u want. but it makes u look worse.
HOW CAN U BE THE ONLY GUY TO HAVE ALLLLLLL THESE PROBLEMS BACK TO BACK???????????? IN DIFFERENT STATES EVEN! i and ali even played dumb so u could say what u wanted to tell us so bad , just to get it out of your mind. when the ignition switch went bad u went nuts and started pulling the ecm WHILE WE WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO DIAG THE CAR! HOW in your experience does standing over techs and taking things apart while were working helping at all! i asked if u needed a ride somewhere or to somewhere have a seat , everything. still on our asses. no respect or knowledge of whats going on but ur gunna get in there with us and pressing ur opinion. u sir need to let others do there jobs without you interfereing. THAT MAY END ALL OF YOUR BAD CAR ADVENTURES ! put a bad taste in my mouth for going the extra mile for people.thats all im going to say and love me or hate me im not looking here again. good luck and i hope all goes well with you and yours in washington
I'm not going to waste much time with this.

Bottom line you guys shorted out my car, lied about it and charged me. All you guys had to do was man up and say, hey we shorted it out. I even got Ali admitting he put the wrong relay on tape after denying it. You wanted me to sit back and ignore it so you guys could just charge me for crap YOU did?

Funny how I just told someone how to fix the EXACT same issue.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=297453

Last edited:

w autoworks

TDI
47 mpg's @80 alh jetta
wow its been a lil over a yr . and i just saw this. wow . now i admit that i cant control everything . and what happened , happened.it was wrong of me to even try to justify what happened , wether its correct or false. i shoulda just let you vent and walk away . but i held that shop so close to me as if it were a child and the people that came in and out of it , i looked at with care . like when u let ur friends play with ur hamster. hes a cute lil guy but fragile. and i took it all too seriously. again i apologize for arguing . i have been away from ali for almost 9 months now and have a lot less frustration so im able to think a lil clearer. i see the errors of my way (then) and hope to improve it im sure there are many better ways this could have been handled given the exact same circumstances.