FS- 2003 Jetta / Bora TDI 5 speed manual, SACRAMENTO, black leather, silver paint

Boostedballs

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI 5pd
This has been a great commuter car for me. It runs great and everything works, heated seats, cruise, etc. I’ve put 50k miles on it in the last two years of driving 102mi round trip to work and back, now she has 225k. The car is surprizingly fuel efficient, just not as efficient as the tesla I just bought to replace it. $5000 I’m open to offers.
Since I have owned it:
175k fuel filter
175k air filter
190k alternatir
200k cabin filter
200k gates timing belt and metal water pump kit with german bearings
200k vr6 clutch and smf
200k trans fluid
200k right cv boot and repack
200k serpentine belt and tensioner
210k new headlight housings and bulbs
I always used Mann oil filters and the car will come with the remaining 3 filters as well as the remaining trans oil and special vw antifreeze.
The car came equipped with Monsoon but now it has Infinity Reference door speakers and 12” sub, alpine and blaupunkt amps. JVC bluetooth deck.
The windows were tinted by Rocky Mountain Window Tint and comes with a lifetime warrantee.
Black leather interior is in decent shape.
Comes with nice all weather mats.
The windshield needs to be replaced. There are plenty of dings here and there on the body, but no rust and the car handles well.
There have been no modifications done to the engine, trans fuel tank, etc. I didn’t know about the ventectomy until just recently but I generally get about 550 miles on a tank of about 12-12.5 gallons.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eriejetrvkg90gk/AABapAZAkm3eDqFHJJVLusXqa?dl=0

Last edited:

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
You forgot the price. Good thread title, though. Maybe you would consider a trade for some raw water.

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Good looking Jetta.
Price?
-Jason

Boostedballs

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI 5pd
You forgot the price. Good thread title, though. Maybe you would consider a trade for some raw water.
Thanks but I pay $41 per month for unlimited water (but I still conserve) and I have an RO for drinking water. I do miss that Oregon water though (I lived in Oregon for 10 years); the only water I have enjoyed more was Montana water.

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon