2009 Jetta Sport Wagen sunshade replacement

brkdrvr

TDI
2011 JSW TDI 6spd manual 140K, 2012 JSW TDI A/T 50K, 2014 JSW TDI A/T 40K, Ross Tech VCDS-MOBILE
Hello, I am currently in the midst of repairing the leaking drains on my daughters 2009 Sport wagen sunroof. The headliner is completely removed and recovered and ready to reinstall however she has now informed me that the sunshade had recently started sagging and was acting up when opening and closing (it is in the fully opened position now). I have called the local dealers parts dept. and gotten the typical $$$ quote of @ $600.00 - $700.00 for repair parts, including some new clips/glides. I have seen numerous references to all the pano sunroofs using the same sunshades but cannot find any really good info on interchangeability. It seems like many of the shades part numbers are 1 K9 877 307 A and then 2 to 4 other numbers following that may indicate color codes. At this point all I am looking for is a shade that works and is some shade of light gray. If anyone has more info or knowledge on this any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike