sway bar upgrade?

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Hello,

I would like tips from you guys who did the upgrade.... also link if you can. I'm feeling too much body rolling lately at 47k miles.... former NJ car, might have too many city driving by first lady owner.

alext91

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI 6MT Pano (Sold), 2015 Golf S 4DR 6MT (Sold), 1999.5 Jetta TDI Tornado Red (Sold)
Nemo, great to hear this! I just installed MK6 Golf R suspension in my JSW, along with a Golf R rear sway bar. I actually bought both, but the factory bar on the JSW is actually bigger than the Golf R front bar so I left the stock front bar. The car handles awesome, but I'm thinking I may eventually upgrade the rear bar. The car will be seeing its first autocross (on track event, so more like track-cross?) in two weeks, so I will determine after that, but good to hear some positive feedback on the 034 bar, this is probably the one I would go for, most of their stuff seems really well made.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
I recently installed 034 Motorsports rear swaybar and have been really happy with it! It's designed to be used with the front swaybar and its adjustable. Easy to install and the employee helping me said if you aren't tracking the car, you dont need the upgraded end links. Here's the link!

https://store.034motorsport.com/034...i-rabbit-8j-8p-audi-tt-a3-fwd-adjustable.html

Thanks! I will definitely buy that one since it looks impressive overall plus good number of reviews. Next would be Bilstein shocks all around. She now is dpf deleted with CR170 with stage 3 tune so she definitely need better shocks. Too fast for oem shocks LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
forgot to post this, I had it installed and love it! day and night of differences.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
forgot to post this, installed it and wow massive differences. this is worth every penny invested. just purchased another one for 2015 Passaat TDI.