Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

AnotherPerson

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 Beetle
What is needed ecu related for the Passat bhw swap? Considering making it a second car to sell my hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CALIFONIN

TDI
MK4 ALH O1M
We get a lot of emails each day, and we try to reply everyone asap. Your order has been processed and goes out today. :)
Frans = the truth!

Shipped on 02/20...was about to follow up 4 days later when Bay Area TDI Guru, Matt P. , messaged to tell me that my swap kit had arrived!

Though the ordering process was slightly longer than anticipated, the completeness of the kit and quality of the components are worth the wai! Thank you, Frans! You have found a lifelong customer in me. Can't wait for the next project with parts from DAP.

Do you sell complete engine/drivetrain /ecu/ wiring swaps too?

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
Frans - have you thought about adding 5 speed manual conversions for the T1N Sprinter? They weren't available here with a manual transmission.

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Frans - have you thought about adding 5 speed manual conversions for the T1N Sprinter? They weren't available here with a manual transmission.
I'm sure we can come up with something:). do you happen to have a VIN of an automatic?

Regards,
Frans

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
My 2003 T1N auto vin is on its way via email...I just did the RSN fix on my 2003 Sprinter with 122k miles and will be putting the van up for sale, but it would be a nice service we could offer at the shop if the swap kits become available.

davisw73

TDI
2001 Jetta
Frans. Sent a couple emails over the last two days to info@dudtchautoparts.com email. Saw you are having trouble with your account. Making sure you received them. Looking forward to doing business with you and finally upgrading to a 6sp. Thanks,

trevorrrr

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
For those of you who ordered the 5spd transmission and new clutch, was there anything else that you needed (other than oil) to purchase to do the install? From the sounds and looks, everything you need (less tools/time/labor) is included. Seems like a heck of a deal. Just wondering before I order.

annieneff

Veteran Member
TDI
1983.5 Westfalia tdi (afn), with flipped 5 speed V6 (dvz) transmission
I've bought at least three from Frans (b4 Passat, jetta, b5.5 Passat) and maybe more I'm forgetting... It is a C O M P L E T E kit. Can't emphasize complete enough there. And, yes, it is a heck of a deal!

Andrew

03TDICommuter

Veteran Member
TDI
01' NB, 5spd
Question about his ALH longblocks - are they a 'drop it in and run' or are they to be treated as cores to be rebuilt before putting into use?

ShaneShelley234

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 5 speed manual (DVZ)
You need to move to the Midwest. I just bought a running driving ALH Jetta for $1500 and I know where there is a bug right now for $1500 or less

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
For those of you who ordered the 5spd transmission and new clutch, was there anything else that you needed (other than oil) to purchase to do the install? From the sounds and looks, everything you need (less tools/time/labor) is included. Seems like a heck of a deal. Just wondering before I order.
yes oil is needed and a ecu modification. mk4 can be done with vcds. Passat needs to be modified by a tuner.

Question about his ALH longblocks - are they a 'drop it in and run' or are they to be treated as cores to be rebuilt before putting into use?
These engines are used and in good condition. Core engines are rare since these Alh engines are very durable. (with proper maintenance...)

davisw73

TDI
2001 Jetta
Fran's,
Money sent a few we ago for 6sp conversion. You were at a 2-3 week wait. Any change and/or movement on mine? Thanks

Jthorg

TDI
2004 Passat TDi wagon GLS, 2015 Q5 TDI, 2015 Q7 TDI, 2005 Chevy Silverado LT Duramax
Frans,

I paid $2,049 on March 24th for the standard transmission kit with the FHN transmission, CV joints,Valeo clutch, and interlock switch.
On May 12th, I received the FHN transmission only. It was strapped to a pallet with nothing else
When can I expect the rest of my order?

Thank You

kpboh

Veteran Member
TDI
'87 Vanagon Syncro Westfalia w/ '98 AHU TDI
Has anyone heard back from Frans lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks via email and PM. In the past he was more responsive. A bit unnerving... :confused:

davisw73

TDI
2001 Jetta
Got the rest of my kit today and inspected it. Thank you Frans. It was packaged very well and the parts are in great shape. Parts in plastic/bubble wrap/individual boxes, inside of a box, inside of another box, wrapped with straps and then more plastic.
To all current and potential customers. Have a little patients, He seems to be very busy and can be hard to get in touch with sometimes. Fran's prices and quality are worth the wait if you have to...but make sure you have budgeted in a little extra time to wait if you have ordered an on sale or high demand item.
Bottom line, will do business with him again when in need.

artdeco42

TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI
Has anyone heard back from Frans lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks via email and PM. In the past he was more responsive. A bit unnerving... :confused:
I got an update from him today via email. I think he is just very busy gathering our parts and trying to keep up with his business, but I agree with the others here that believe it is well worth it for the savings you get working with Frans.

casioqv

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
I just installed an 01m to 6 speed 02m swap kit from Frans in my '01 golf. Everything arrived in a timely manner, in excellent condition, and very complete. The transmission shows no wear and shifts perfectly. The kit arrived in 3 separate boxes over a period of a week. I ended up stripping the transmission mount aluminum threads, so I replaced that part as well as all of the stretch bolts with new ones.

Please be patient with Frans regarding e-mails, putting these kits together must require a lot of work. His kits are excellent, and I highly recommend it!

mrurbina

Vendor
TDI
MK4 jetta tdi , alh wagon
Guys ....remember that he's in another country that's 6hr+ of eastern time and this isn't his only source of advertising. CALL HIM if you have issue.. 011 314 997 008 21

Nevada_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
It is 11:45 am PST and I just called this number and spoke with Frans requesting an invoice: 011 314 997 008 21 he answered on the third ring and promised sending me an invoice within 30 minutes. I will let everyone know when it lands in my email box.

At 12:01 pm PST my invoice arrived in my email box; 15 minutes, not 30 minutes. Thank you, Frans!

Last edited: