Cosigner and power of attorney turn in?

ELVATO

TDI
13 Passat SE
Has anyone, to date, gone through buy back having a cosigner, with one of the cosigners not being there and using a power of attorney instead?

I have a general PoA, and was going to sign both owner and co-owner's section, but one of the other threads mentioned that might not be possible without starting a new process?

Both of us signed the notarized document which was uploaded, but we figured me having a PoA would make is to they wouldn't have to be present during the actual buyback.

Buddenlee1

TDI
2014 beetle
Im planning on doing the same for my hubby. Were both on loan and both on registration with "or". But only he signed the offer since he signed up himself so i didnt sign anything, didnt want to mess up.lol
So i have general power of attorney and am planning in taking the car in. Shouldnt be a problem since our registration say "or". It says in court documents if you both can't be there you need power of attorney and a copy of their driver license. It didn't say that, thats how you have to start the process

ELVATO

TDI
13 Passat SE
To give an update, they took a copy of the notarized General PoA, and had me sign for myself and co-signer on the odometer statement.

Not too much trouble, other than her having to check what exactly to do with the PoA, as I was the first person she had processed with one. She'd originally wanted to take the original one, but decided to check after I questioned it.

I can't find the link to it, but I do know that there was a PoA that VW had linked to which could have been used. I used a Florida General, non-durable (for Property and Finances) one I found online.