VW of South Charlotte offering Unitronic,APR tunes!

stump

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2012 JSW TDI
Hello everyone, and after much work we are now an authorized Unitronic and APR distributor. We are also a Hartmann Wheel distributor. Offering this at the dealership level has been my goal and I would like to pass on the opportunity to everyone here. We have a great team here full of techs that are really into the product. With the new ECM's that have to be removed and opened to perform the upgrades it nice to know that it's being done correctly. We do a large amount of these upgrades including exhaust,downpipes,springs etc.. I've included the links to both websites and the prices on there will be the same prices here except there will be some labor since the tune will be performed while you wait instead of sending you ECM in. I hope I can help you guys with this! Email is the best way to contact me but you can also call me too!

John Schmidt
Service Advisor
Volkswagen of South Charlotte
9900 South Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28273
704-552-6500 ext. 1231
704-557-9103 Fax
jschmidt@vwsouthcharlotte.com
stumpmason24@yahoo.com

http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/volkswagen/en/index.html

http://www.goapr.com/

Last edited:

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
How does this affect the warranty? I went to a dealer to ask about chipping my car while it was still under warranty and was given a dirty look....

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
I would be very weary about this. VWOA is very picky about thingsd. I know Audi is..

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
How does this affect the warranty? I went to a dealer to ask about chipping my car while it was still under warranty and was given a dirty look....
There are a few VW dealers who sell tunes (APR, Unitronic, Revo). Usually they will still honor your warranty. However, other dealers might not. If you get a tune from a VW dealer, you are pretty much stuck with that dealer for any warranty claims involving engine, transmission and/or clutch. Many members here prefer to wait 'till the warranty is up before buying a tune - that way any VW dealer will honor your warranty.

stump

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2012 JSW TDI
We contacted VW on this...the APR/Unitronic flashes will not void your warranty. Not only that but the flashes are done now and it's almost impossible to know they have been done..