TDIclub.com - Embroidered Winter Hats

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
All US orders which were paid for by last night were shipped this morning from Niagara Falls NY. All Canadian orders were also shipped.

Currently I have about 12 of each style left.

Those of you who received a PP request from me, but haven't paid yet, should do that soon... Payment request is NOT a placed order, therefore it will not hold your winter hat. Those who pay, get served in the priority of payment arrival.

Thank you all for the great response.

George

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
George,

I would like one of each as well. How do we pay?

Kirk

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
r90sKirk said:
George,

I would like one of each as well. How do we pay?

Kirk
Kirk, send me a PM with your email address. Then I'll send you a PayPal payment request. You can pay with credit card even if you don't have a PP account. Cheers, G

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
George,very nice hat-fits nice and looks great!!!!Thanks for getting it out quick-supposed to be quite cold next few days........

karlthev

Veteran Member
TDI
I'd sure like three Winter Toque if possible!:D pizzman, PM to you!

Karl

Last edited:

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
tdidieselbobny said:
George,very nice hat-fits nice and looks great!!!!Thanks for getting it out quick-supposed to be quite cold next few days........
Bob, you're right about the cold. Here in Niagara Falls/Buffalo area it is about 11 F right now and it could go down to 0. Enjoy your winter hat if you have to go out... glad you received it in time. G

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
pizzaman said:
Bob, you're right about the cold. Here in Niagara Falls/Buffalo area it is about 11 F right now and it could go down to 0. Enjoy your winter hat if you have to go out... glad you received it in time. G
Went down to Niagra for the Ice WIne Festival on Saturday and wore my toasty toque,awesome!

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
JASONP said:
Went down to Niagra for the Ice WIne Festival on Saturday and wore my toasty toque,awesome!
Man, I live in Niagara and haven't even gone once to the ice wine festival... in fact I've tried ice wine only once.

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
pizzaman said:
Man, I live in Niagara and haven't even gone once to the ice wine festival... in fact I've tried ice wine only once.
I'm married ,nuff said!

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
JASONP said:
I'm married ,nuff said!
I was gonna say, sounds like the wife is involved. For us guys beer fest sounds better... not that there's anything wrong with wine. I have about 100L of good Niagara wine stored in my basement. Being a true Bulgarian, I also make my own cured meats. Combination of both makes a good evening by the fireplace in a cold winter night.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Jason, you remind me of one customer, when I had my pizza store... Very funny! We had a delivery to lets say 29 Cherry Ln. The driver got confused and deliver the pizza to 92 Cherry Ln, the person there never ordered pizza of course, but they didn't say anything, just took the pizza, paid cash for it and the driver came back. So the dude who had the pizza really enjoyed it and half way through it, he picked up the bill and he called the customer who ordered the pizza. He said to them "Man I'm eating your pizza and it really hit the spot, I gotta tell ya!". So this guy who ordered the pizza in the first place got really pissed because he was hungry and on top of it this other dude was teasing him. He called the store really upset... but as he was explaining what happened I started laughing so hard I could not stop. Of course we made the poor fellow a free pizza and threw in some cheese fingers in with it, but it was worth it... I still laugh about it when I tell the story.

George

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
pizzaman said:
Jason, you remind me of one customer, when I had my pizza store... Very funny! We had a delivery to lets say 29 Cherry Ln. The driver got confused and deliver the pizza to 92 Cherry Ln, the person there never ordered pizza of course, but they didn't say anything, just took the pizza, paid cash for it and the driver came back. So the dude who had the pizza really enjoyed it and half way through it, he picked up the bill and he called the customer who ordered the pizza. He said to them "Man I'm eating your pizza and it really hit the spot, I gotta tell ya!". So this guy who ordered the pizza in the first place got really pissed because he was hungry and on top of it this other dude was teasing him. He called the store really upset... but as he was explaining what happened I started laughing so hard I could not stop. Of course we made the poor fellow a free pizza and threw in some cheese fingers in with it, but it was worth it... I still laugh about it when I tell the story.

George
Peeing my pants right now!That sound s like something I might do if I were hungry and the opportunity presented itself!

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
I have so many stories, I can publish a book "Pizzaman Memoirs", anything from literally kicking a civilian cop out of the store during a drunk fight and ignoring his screams "I'm a cop, I'm a cop!"..... to delivering pizza where people answered the door naked.

-Adonis-

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Black Jetta GLS TDI
pizzaman said:
...to delivering pizza where people answered the door naked.
I'm considering becoming a pizza delivery guy now lol... With the TDI I'd be set :D.

Btw, Put me down for a hat - PM's been sent.

Last edited:

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
-Adonis- said:
I'm considering becoming a pizza delivery guy now lol... With the TDI I'd be set :D.

Btw, Put me down for a hat - PM's been sent.
That's not a joke. Taxi and fast food delivery drivers have some interesting stories to tell. I've been both and I can testify to it... Honestly I miss it sometimes. These were fun years.

After -Adonis-'s order I'll have 3 toques left and probably about 10 scull caps, without checking for sure...

-Adonis-

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Black Jetta GLS TDI
Payment's been sent.

Looking forward to the hat since the weather will be cold for another 2 months or more... :(

Michigan weather... heh

That's nothing compared to some other places though... I feel for the members in canada :D. I doubt I could handle that.