Touch up paint

vwtdi4ever

Banned
TDI
2012 passat se tdi
Just wondering if anyone with a new passat got a bottle of touch up paint with theirs. I've bought VW's in the past and they always came with one. My passat did not, and yep I got a little stone chip on the hood already.

eatpasta

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
Just wondering if anyone with a new passat got a bottle of touch up paint with theirs. I've bought VW's in the past and they always came with one. My passat did not, and yep I got a little stone chip on the hood already.
I did not get one with the car - and some a$$hole has already open his/her door into our brand new car and left a dimple and bare metal.

I opted for the Cilijet coat..... wasnt sure if it was total BS or not but apparently they cover all the panels of the car for 10 years. We will see if this is true or not.....

vwtdi4ever

Banned
TDI
2012 passat se tdi
Yeah it figures. I hate totally inconsiderate people. Was going to the auto show a few weeks ago and as I was pulling into my space the retard next to me door flew open and I almost took it off. They laughed like it was funny and like its no big deal. My 12 year old knows better than that and always watches when he opens the door that it's not close to hitting the side of people's cars.

eatpasta

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
Yeah it figures. I hate totally inconsiderate people. Was going to the auto show a few weeks ago and as I was pulling into my space the retard next to me door flew open and I almost took it off. They laughed like it was funny and like its no big deal. My 12 year old knows better than that and always watches when he opens the door that it's not close to hitting the side of people's cars.
that just means his mother and father have a clue!

:D

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
touch up

If you're looking for a good touch up system-try DrColorchip.com.

vwtdi4ever

Banned
TDI
2012 passat se tdi
Can't just get those small bottles from the VW dealer anymore? Shouldn't the parts department be able to get them?