WTB: 03-05 passat sedan/wagon or jetta wagon

reynolcj

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Golf 4-door, 2005 Passat Wagon
Would need to be auto and If I could be picky I'd go for white and tan leather.

If you have a 1.8t 4 motion passat for sale, let me know what you are asking. Reason for being open to the 1.8t 4 motion combo is the slight possibility of swapping in a tdi at some point.

Price range is wide. Just looking for a good car at a good price. If its a passat and the balance shaft hasn't been done, know that it should be reflected in the price.

PM or post here as I am on often. Not a ton of offerings nationwide or CL, ebay, or auto trader. If I had a choice, I'd rather buy from a fellow tdiclub'er who knows about these cars.
Thanks!

Last edited:

adamant628

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon GLS
reynolcj said:
Would need to be auto and If I could be picky I'd go for white and tan leather.

If you have a 1.8t 4 motion passat for sale, let me know what you are asking. Reason for being open to the 1.8t 4 motion combo is the slight possibility of swapping in a tdi at some point.

Price range is wide. Just looking for a good car at a good price. If its a passat and the balance shaft hasn't been done, know that it should be reflected in the price.

PM or post here as I am on often. Not a ton of offerings nationwide or CL, ebay, or auto trader. If I had a choice, I'd rather buy from a fellow tdiclub'er who knows about these cars.
Thanks!
I just wrecked exactly what you are looking for, sorry. Good luck in the search.