Soot problems, CEL and HeadLight Problems

MaeTDI

TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5 speed
Hey guys I drive a 06 Jetta TDI 5 speed.

My car use to go into limp mode and I found that a vacuum hose (from the EGR to air box was loose) I put it back on and it ran fine for awhile. Now recently I've noticed my driver side head light will shut off only when I turn my car off (and the light bulb light comes on in my car) this also seems to trigger my soot problems in between gears. When I shift the car seems to be "stopped up" and when I gun it the turbo will spool up (more than normal) and black smoke (soot) will blow out heavily with very low power until all the soot is gone, but at high way speed it runs fine.

The EGR valve has been replaced and so has my fuel filter. Now here is the strange part. When ever I open and close my hood with the car idling I'll wiggle the vacuum hose, turn the car off, re crank it's CEL and Bulb light will go off and it runs fine for about 3 days.

Could it be an electrical problem? I've read some where the light switch is also wired in with the cruise but that isn't an issue anymore. Also would replace the CAT be of any help? I feel like it's stopped up and is causing back pressure on my turbo making the EGR stay wide open.

Any help would be great! Sorry for all info I've just looked and tried everything and am out of options. I've ran a computer check with the CEL on and it's always MAF or under boost but I feel like it's not the turbo just something else snowballing it.