TDIFest 2011 pictures/videos

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I just realized that the TDIFest 2011 picture gallery was not active. I've fixed this now so if you have some pictures from this weekends festivities, please upload them into the TDIFest 2011 Picture section.

If you have them uploaded elsewhere, that is fine too, but please upload some of the better ones here as well to help keep them archived in one central location.

Thanks,

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Just walked in the door. The GPS still hasn't caught up.

So, you think YOUR car is fast?

blu_jet_92

Veteran Member
TDI
all of them
story of my weekend.....

ya ok, i'm not a truck with a trailer....

butttt maybe i shoulda payed more attention to the road, and less to the driving directions...

.............nuf said :/

Thanks Manual_tranny and korndaug (sp??) for helping me get back up and running. i owe you guys.

BrentRN

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have many. Now a Golf TSI.
Photo 12... patent pending... what was that all about...?
The guy was seeking investors in his oil bypass system in one of the dirtiest cars I have ever seen. Based solely on his display, it did not leave me very impressed. I have no idea about the worthiness of his invention. Good luck to him, whoever he was.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Nice job on video.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Haha that's awesome. Peter has a clone!! :eek:

CGDoig

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Jetta GLS MKIV
Wow guys, great turn out. I really hope to make it next year. If it's close enough I will be booking the time off work.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Hey guys! did anyone by chance get a picture of the VW of Langhorne banner at the Hotel??
Chris would l;ike to get a picture if there is one out there

TIA

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
I linked the video I stole the audio from in the description. It's from Seeburg's background music machine... music specifically composed and recorded to be played in factories and shopping malls.

-J

Torque_Delight

TDIClub Enthusiast, Modded
TDI
Galactic Blue (LG5V) 2001 Jetta
I had done something similar with Diana in THIS PHOTO. I had her run ahead of the camera as I panned from left to right in panoramic mode. :D I couldn't get her to smile or do tricks, though. :p She was TIRED.
Haha Stealth ! Nice idea
I just looked and I have Diana on mine also! But only once hehe

Hey guys! did anyone by chance get a picture of the VW of Langhorne banner at the Hotel??
Chris would l;ike to get a picture if there is one out there
Tomo are you looking for something like this:

or this ?

I prefer that one ;)

Last edited:

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
TD,

Haha Stealth ! Nice idea
I just looked and I have Diana on mine also! But only once hehe...
You must've caught her in one of the rare moments when she was actually sitting still! :D

Who's that in the black/white print dress holding the banner? She reminded me of someone who once stopped by my house during a road trip to change her oil. I know that's not her (and I don't even remember who that person was). I was going to say hello; but I got distracted by something shiny. ;)

Scott

onlyinabeetle

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
Twas me!

TD,

You must've caught her in one of the rare moments when she was actually sitting still! :D

Who's that in the black/white print dress holding the banner? She reminded me of someone who once stopped by my house during a road trip to change her oil. I know that's not her (and I don't even remember who that person was). I was going to say hello; but I got distracted by something shiny. ;)

Scott

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
:D

I kill myself! I had not associated your screen name with a female poster before. I don't know if that came out right. In short, I often visualize strangers as a "regular Joe" like myself until something changes that such as a screen name, some sort of remark, or something obvious like "here's my photo." ;) I'm often the last to discover some details since I tend to stay neutral online. I can tend to forget them, too, until I interact more. I suppose I'd learn more about the screen names up there if I'd actually make it to a HO5G GTG! :eek:

Scott