March buyback mileage thresholds: x3,757 and x8,757

antikid

TDI
2010 JSW DSG
Thanks! I did re-schedule from 4/22 to 5/5.

Lots more openings on the buyback calendar in my area now. It used to be 1-2 months out and you only had 2-4 days to pick from.

Yawiney

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW DSG
Thanks. Here's a chart for those that don't want to do the math..

I currently have appointment for June 5th but am considering doing in may to get a "new" TDI. I'm currently at 54,898 miles and after making my appointment got offered 450$ more than the initial offer for "under driving" it.

I'm wondering if i would lose anything by moving the apt to May? I should have about 1k miles to drive before hitting the 5k increment for May but i don't know if waiting till June is important or not.

PacCoastFwy923

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6-speed manual; 2006 mkV Jetta TDI / 5-speed / Pkg 2
Just did that and it was less than the original offer by 3k. Don't think that calculator is accurate.
I just want to know about the difference in turning it in in May vs June anyway.
$3k is a big discrepancy. The only time I've known that calculator to be off is when the car's mileage is maxed out per the settlement schedule.

Anyhow, if the table you posted is accurate, the May payout will be no different from June if you keep the mileage below 55,841.