5 Speed.
Monsoon Sound System w/6 disc changer.
ESP – Electronic Stabilization Program.
Cold Weather Package.
Late 2003 Build.
Last of the ALH motor.
Cabriolet Wheels w/orig tires.
Have stock caps and wheels.
ALWAYS kept in climate controlled garage.
$11,000
Purchased as my ‘retirement car’ 12/03, driven until 12/04 as commuter during a very mild winter season. Jon in Marysville OH recently performed TB/WP install.
I posted pictures somewhere on this server! Hope you can find them cuz I can't. And I don't care about KBB!!!!!!!

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
2003 Golf TDI 2 dr w/30k mi.
Original Adult Owner and Miles.
Silver/Black.
5 Speed.
Cold Weather Package.
Late 2003 Build.
Last of the ALH motor.
$11,000
Purchased as my ‘retirement car’ 12/03, driven until 12/04 as commuter during a very mild winter season. Jon in Marysville OH recently performed TB/WP install.
I posted pictures somewhere on this server! Hope you can find them cuz I can't. And I don't care about KBB!!!!!!!
EDIT: http://pics.tdiclub.com/showfull.php?photo=128006

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showfull.php?photo=128007

Changed link(s) above to reflect only the car for sale, my apologies.

Photo Album link above for the OP.
Nice car!! GLWS!!

Last edited:

mrurbina

Vendor
TDI
MK4 jetta tdi , alh wagon
you should upload the pics on your thread because the link above shows a silver auto ...with water intrusion

super1

Veteran Member
TDI
none
2003 Golf TDI 2 dr w/30k mi.

Original Adult Owner and Miles.

Silver/Black.

5 Speed.

Cold Weather Package.

Late 2003 Build.

Last of the ALH motor.

$11,000

Auto or Manual ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbocars

TDI
Golf, 2003, Silver
Thanks for input. I'm not totally clear on getting pictures where they belong but will try again. This is a unique opportunity to own an almost new 2003 TDI Golf and those that understand that shouldn't need pictures IMO. I'm the original owner with all paper work from day one. My kids can't use it and I would really like for the car to be enjoyed and driven which is why I posted here.

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
Thanks for input. I'm not totally clear on getting pictures where they belong but will try again. This is a unique opportunity to own an almost new 2003 TDI Golf and those that understand that shouldn't need pictures IMO. I'm the original owner with all paper work from day one. My kids can't use it and I would really like for the car to be enjoyed and driven which is why I posted here.
Do you want to sell the car or do you want to be hotly pursued like you are a pro athlete looking for a signing bonus? You have a product that you are selling based on your description. Pictures verify your description (along with an inspection) and are needed before anyone "gets excited" about anything you are offering. If you want to sell the car, sell it like every other car.

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
The pics linked in my post above are after searching your username in the TDIClub photos.

johnboy00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 2004 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon
It's a manual. There are only 2 pictures from Tubocars. The one the link takes you to, and the previous image (window sticker). If you hit next you get someone else pictures.

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
It's a manual. There are only 2 pictures from Tubocars. The one the link takes you to, and the previous image (window sticker). If you hit next you get someone else pictures.
My apologies, I have changed post above to reflect only 2 pictures noted with for sale.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess...

Turbocars

TDI
Golf, 2003, Silver
Placed on Craigslist.

Posting ID # 6627557305

LOTS of pictures and just solicitors to deal with....usually no jerk offs!