Please remove.

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I once bought an otherwise pristine 5 series BMW that was so rank from smoke it made me nauseated to drive it more than 5 miles.

I first shampooed the carpet and cleaned out all the rogue butts. After cleaning as well as I could it was still un-driveable.

I found a product made by Turtle Wax that is an aerosol you put in the car, start the car windows up and run AC on recirc for half hour and then windows open for half hour. It was amazing. I used 2 cans at once. I drove the car for almost a year before handing it down to my daughter and the smoke smell never returned.

It was only a few bucks and really did the trick. I was contemplating purchasing an ozone generator just to save that car but glad I found the Turtle Wax stuff instead. Might be worth a try instead of taking a bath on a car you just bought.

tigers2007

Veteran Member
TDI
'97 Passat TDI Sedan (B4)
Whats with the lack of photos? I haven't been on TDIClub forums for a couple years but this is interesting. Many of the for sale ads do not have any photos; are they allowed?

brandsheph

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE
Whats with the lack of photos? I haven't been on TDIClub forums for a couple years but this is interesting. Many of the for sale ads do not have any photos; are they allowed?
I sent a PM over two weeks ago asking for photos and still haven't seen any. I guess "motivated" has more than one meaning.