Scangauge II - Boostgauge setting

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
For the last little while I have been playing around creating new X-Gauge settings on my Scangauge II which I had used on my 2002 Jetta TDI.
The MAP gauge gave no readings on my 2015 Passat.

I'm still fiddling with a horsepower gauge, right now reads 1.1hp at rest. I'll also see what happens if I remove 4 zero's from the RXF setting.
Horsepower (Diesel)
TXD: 00
RXF: 400080000000
RXD: 0000
MTH: 000A024000
Name: HPR

Also still fiddling with a DPF gauge, but not getting any response from it. I'll try and see what happens if I remove 4 zero's from the RXF setting. These settings could be for an older VW TDI ? this is where I found it. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=360498

CAT B1S1: This is useful for monitoring regeneration activity. Anything over 900F is a regen.
TXD: 07DF013C
RXF: 0441053C0000
RXD: 2810
MTH: 00090032FFD8
NAM: DPF

So now I have a working Boost gauge on the Scangauge. It gives me a reading of 0.0lb at rest. I had to remove 4 zero's at the RXF setting and change the MTH setting to FF6C from a different set of numbers.

These are the settings for the boost X-Gauge and I assume they could also apply to other TDI's, how far back I could not say.

Boost pressure
TXD: 07DF0170
RXF: 05418670
RXD: 4810
MTH: 00910BB8FF6C
Name: BST

Last edited:

j_martell

Veteran Member
TDI
Reflex Silver 2006 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon
I get boost from the factory gauge on mine, but i hooked it up to a co-workers car to check and clear a code today (MK5 GTI 2.0T) and the factory BOOST showed nothing. Load worked as it does in my MK4, ATF and ECT didn't, as theyre x-gauges for BEW with autos.

....curious if you could help me fix my engine coolant temp and ATF temp X-Gauges.....

They read 10*C low, how would i adjust the MTH to get them right?

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I get boost from the factory gauge on mine, but i hooked it up to a co-workers car to check and clear a code today (MK5 GTI 2.0T) and the factory BOOST showed nothing. Load worked as it does in my MK4, ATF and ECT didn't, as theyre x-gauges for BEW with autos.
....curious if you could help me fix my engine coolant temp and ATF temp X-Gauges.....
They read 10*C low, how would i adjust the MTH to get them right?
Sorry I can't be much help with Scangauge since I am fumbling around with these Xgauges myself.

Here is a TDI club posting that may be of use

Also maybe check out Scangauge Xgauge settings here

Last edited: