Sticky Dyno Thread?

Beeah

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSWs 6MT | 02 Jetta TDI(Sold)
Just an idea but, would it be of any use to have a sticky for a Dyno Thread? So anyone that has ever Dyno'ed their TDI could post up the results with the mods done to achive said numbers. Basiclly any type of central location for this information? While looking for any dyno info on someone that has mysetup It kinda hit me. Would be nice.

Good idea? I R dumB? Or is something already made?

cheeba

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Audi TT 225
Very big second!

It is just paper-numbers, but having a list of all the dynos and their respective mods would be a great resource. Also, the more dynos done for a given set of mods, the less margin of error there is: if everyone with X, Y, Z mods dynos in the 160-180WHP range and someone with X, Y, Z (and nothing else) comes in and claims 220WHP, we know either the dyno is crap or he's rockin' some Photoshop skills.

KROUT

persona non grata
I think they used to have one. Dont know why its not there any more. The title was post your dynos here I think. It used to be at the top of the performance section.

I am all for it.

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
It would be nice if a moderator could keep tabs on it and not let it get hopelessly cluttered with sidebar discussions/arguments.

NathanMSL

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2005, PD100, white
There is allready a section under photos that is dedicated to different vehicles and there dynos. LINK

The explanation and description of each vehicle should be in the users profile, if not you could paste your description here and link to the dedicated photo section where you posted your dyno plot.

Here is my last dyno