Dealing with BeachedBora....

Tisey06

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2000 TDI, Golf 99.5 TDI
I got my 11mm pump, thanks Aaron as you promised on Tuesday dead on, but I am sure that your on time performance is better at the GTG, I have seen your golf loaded with tons of parts in the back, there are not misses there,,

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Fast shipping

Aaron, many thanks for the very fast shipping of the oil and filter package deal. Another great deal with a vendor who has built a trustworthy reputation here!;)

I'll continue to place my parts business with Bleached Bora!:D

AND, those Recaro leather seats I bought earlier this year and put in my Golf are awsome and continue to get praise from everyone who sees (and sits in) the car!! After 25,000 miles in them, they still feel great and have the lumbar support that the original seats did not have.

Tony

The Woodlands, Texas

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
2013 Passat TDI, Newmar Ventana 8.3L ISC 3945, 2016 E250 BT, 2000 Jetta TDI
BleachedBora said:
I spent 3-hours under the hood today shooting approaches and doing holds. I think it's time for bed...
Night all,
-BB
Pu$$y :D

Booo hooo a whole 3 hours! Try HSV to SHG non-stop 16.5 hours :p

LOL, don't forget to put the gear down!
DB

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
For $200/hr. I'd be happy to do that. :) Unfortunately I have to PAY $200 to get to that point. Have fun!

-BB

Fahrfrumfuelin

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat 96 green
enough plane talk...Today when my pump arrived (was it even 2 days after I ordered it?), I had to look behind my mailbox to see if Aaron was hiding, taking orders on his cell phone!

Seriously, though... Strong Work BB!!!!!

Last edited:

LRTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
RIP 16 GSW... Just the LR diesel now
dieselfueler said:
Yea, Being a pilot is easy there just one formula to follow, make sure your take-offs equal your landings.
and keep all the spare parts flying in close formation!

daedalus

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Variant TDI Black w/Gray
Drivbiwire said:
Pu$$y :D

Booo hooo a whole 3 hours! Try HSV to SHG non-stop 16.5 hours :p

LOL, don't forget to put the gear down!
DB
16.5 IMC without an FD or AP? Impressive!

Willing to bet the 3 hours under the hood were all hand flown with lots of interesting events thrown in to keep it interesting. My problem after extended hood time was trying to land; I couldn't remember what the picture looked like and bounced it in half the time!

keks

Veteran Member
TDI
98 porcelain Blue Jetta TDI,,usually seen lurking within a 15 mile radius east of the City.
Hoowoo

Super fast shipping, loving the new suspension, thanks for the Icons BB :)

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Not a problem! The Bosch Icons (and Evolutions) are quite the wiper!
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
-BB

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
On time, and answers his email promptly, better than most. Will order more when needed. Thanks. See if the MAF fixes the A-3 boost issue.

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Once again, Aaron has come through with an order that was delivered on time and included everything that was ordered. :D

shmcquilkin

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 E63S estate, 1995.5 S6 avant, 1987 Vanagon Syncro GL, 1971 Westfalia
Top notch

Been dealing with Aaron for years, and have order thousands of dollars in parts from him.

He has never let me down, not one single time. Always cool, always timely. A loyal customer as long as he stays in the biz, he's my go-to man.

Can't write enough accolades about him.

Please PM me if you require a personal reference.

Peace.

BrianCT

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDI
Sent an e-mail with a question to Aaron at Boraparts in Utah one afternoon at 15h00. Half hour later I received a telephone call and all my questions were answered. In less then 19 hours the new steering rack was in my driveway here on the east coast. Aaron could have been a neighbor.:D

I had searched high and low for a few weeks while my steering rack was leaking 1/2 litre of fluide every other day. I even went to a dealership to find out Volkswagen sells only rebuilt/remanufacturered racks and no longer carries NEW. From what I gathered most were remanufactured in China.:( The dealerships wanted around the $800 for a short rack without tie rods, image? remanufactured and a short rack for that price? Aaron had brand new AudiTT racks in stock for more then half that price. The racks were quicker ratio and better designed as well ...and they came with tie rods attached [long rack]. Can't beat that now can you.

Thanks Aaron.:D

I'll have a write up and summary to coming soon.

Last edited:

ArTDI

TDI
Golf 1.9TDI
BleachedBora (Bora Parts) is the BEST!!!

Aaron, perhaps literally, pulled a MAF out of his hat (though it was very real brand-new Bosch one and not an illusion :), and shipped to me with the next day delivery at unbelievable and UNBEATABLE price!!! Even a friend of mine, who owns an auto repair shop, could not find me a matching (let alone - better) deal through his part suppliers.

Thanks a lot, Aaron!!! Will definitely buy again from you next time.

PS: If you could expand into carrying BMW parts, it'll be AWESOME!

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
BleachedBora is great! Not only does he know his VW's and is willing to talk through questions and offer solutions, but he is WAY FAST and the price is right. :)

Next order I'll have to buy more and take advantage of the free shipping he offers, what a deal.

Thanks again!

*BUYERS BEWARE!!! BleachedBora will make you think twice about dealing with any other vendors for your VW needs. :)

Jim_D

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf
I bought a tune, some bosio 520's, a .658 gear set (that I need to exchange for the .681), new fuel lines, a bunch of vacuum lines, and some other misc. stuff....

It was a great experience with excellent customer service.

As a matter of fact, I need to see if he sells an intake manifold gasket and a turbo to down pipe gasket too.

06JettaGuy

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
ok.... so what I am hearing is this... BleachedBora is a.k.a. Aaron... a.k.a. Chuck Norris.... LMAO.... I will definitely give him a try when I buy some oil and filters.... :D No advertising compares to word of mouth!!!

Sean

NadaGasser said:
I got you guys all beat! BB (a.k.a. Aaron) delivered my order BEFORE it was even placed! :)

NadaGasser

bogievw

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Wagon- why yes, it is silver. How'd you know?
OK this is apprapos of nothing, I just thought it was "curious".

Go to Google and type in "bleached b" in the search box and look at what comes up in the autofill box below.

Bleached Vento is starting to look better and better.

perrone

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta
Great post. Nice to hear this stuff, I plan on purchasing a lot of stuff from boraparts this year.
I look forward to dealing with you Aaron

BleachedBora

TDI
Bogie,
Interesting! I am becoming famous ;). Thanks for posting that though!

Perrone,
Sounds great, I look forward to working with you!
-Aaron

Mike_M

Veteran Member
TDI
Black 2002 Jetta GLS
06JettaGuy said:
ok.... so what I am hearing is this... BleachedBora is a.k.a. Aaron... a.k.a. Chuck Norris.... LMAO.... I will definitely give him a try when I buy some oil and filters.... :D No advertising compares to word of mouth!!!

Sean
LOL...something along the lines of "BleachedBora does not tune TDIs...he stares at the ECU and intimidates them into tuning themselves"?

perrone

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta
Mike_M said:
LOL...something along the lines of "BleachedBora does not tune TDIs...he stares at the ECU and intimidates them into tuning themselves"?
LOL. Sounds like a Chuck Norris joke....only Chuck Norris doesn't have that much intimidation!

"Yes it's a Diesel"

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Hi all!

I was just going to comment on the great service, and speed in which this machine/man/chuck norris operates.

I ordered some Bilstein shocks and struts from him about a week ago. I wasn't sure the transaction went through; since he was having some problems with his site that day. I checked my emal real fast, and I noticed that the payment went through. Before I could even close my email; I received a phone call saying that the payment had gone through. I was amazed in which the speed that the call was delivered. :O

Shipping took two days I think lol. I was like dammmmmmmmmmmmnn. He will definately be my man to deal with when it comes to **** for my TDI. I give him an 11/10.

Keep up the good work!

Thomas

Bzillins8806

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 5sp wagon
I called today about a few parts that were not listed on the site and not only did he answer the phone while sick, he gave excellent service! DEF using him for all my tdi parts in the future