Friday Night Sports: Markham

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 4motion Passat 5 speed 1.8t
Hey guys. Some friends and me rent out a school gym from 8:15pm to 10:30pm every Friday night. We play Hockey and Basketball most of the time. I'm extending an invite to anyone on here who can play sports, and would like to play. The cost is small. It costs roughly 40-50$ for the year, and thats from now untill the end of June. The school is one block south of 16th, just off of Mcowan. Let me know,

Paul.

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
I can't commit to a full season since I'm already playing both ball and ice hockey once a week all winter, and Friday nights aren't good for me, but if you're ever short players, I'd come out on a pay-as-you-go basis

PHAT-DUB

Vendor
what kind of gym is this...if its a highschool gym with wooden floors i would consider coming out once in awhile...since i already play on mondays and wednesday...and badminton on thursdays.

if its a elementry school gym with the tiled cement floor...forget it....i don't need more pain than i already have...:p

Vik F

Veteran Member
TDI
nil
PHAT-DUB said:
what kind of gym is this...if its a highschool gym with wooden floors i would consider coming out once in awhile...since i already play on mondays and wednesday...and badminton on thursdays.

if its a elementry school gym with the tiled cement floor...forget it....i don't need more pain than i already have...:p
thats what i meant by maybe interested...non-wooden floors hurt

Last edited:

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Its funny, up untill last year we had a larger GYM with wooden floors. This is for us is better cause the gym is smaller. Honestly, these floors are not bad at all, we were just as surprised.

PHAT-DUB

Vendor
TDIMAXIMA said:
Its funny, up untill last year we had a larger GYM with wooden floors. This is for us is better cause the gym is smaller. Honestly, these floors are not bad at all, we were just as surprised.

So you have a smaller gym with cement floors or a smaller highschool gym with wooden floors???

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Its a pretty easy going environment. We have fun, play hard, but nobody takes it to serious. If you have to analyze it alot, then maybe its not your cup of tea.

Canoehack

TDI
2008 Toyota Fortuner
If your still looking for talent (kidding) I'm just down the road and fridays work

Canoehack

TDI
2008 Toyota Fortuner
Need to shed a few pounds to improve the 0-60 - or put a cummins in Jetta, used to play basketball and definitely don't take things to seriously

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Canoehack said:
Need to shed a few pounds to improve the 0-60 - or put a cummins in Jetta, used to play basketball and definitely don't take things to seriously
We had a good time Friday night. John fit right in and looks primed to join us for the entire season.