What's your mileage so far?

eprater1

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI w/DSG(transmission failed w/800 miles on it) 2012 Passat SE w/Sunroof -65k traded in on 2013 Passat TDI SE w/Sunroof 2006 Ford F350 on 37's, few things deleted, little methanol injection, few things modded, few more filters added :)
I'm at 29,897. Picked it up December 31st. Averaged about 200 miles/day.

Niner

duplicate account, banned
Time for an oil change and oil filter, probably air filter soon enough also.

eprater1

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI w/DSG(transmission failed w/800 miles on it) 2012 Passat SE w/Sunroof -65k traded in on 2013 Passat TDI SE w/Sunroof 2006 Ford F350 on 37's, few things deleted, little methanol injection, few things modded, few more filters added :)
Time for an oil change and oil filter, probably air filter soon enough also.
Driving the truck all weekend and taking the Passat in on Tuesday for the 30k service. Have to make a run from Spartanburg SC to Waverly TN then Mobile AL and back to SC this coming week. :(

Also although 95% of my miles are highway the tires still look almost new and at 30k that ain't bad. Thinking they will be good for around 75k at the current rate.

Niner

duplicate account, banned
Feb 16th 2012, 4500 or thereabouts.

I thought about waiting and maybe buying one of these Passats used here on TDI club, then realized that the majority of folks that buy these things rack the miles up on them so fast, then liquidate them with a ton of problems, items needing fixing, and items worn out, turning into a maintenance ton of work.

Decided this time instead I would just buy new and hopefully have quite a few problem free years with nothing but routine maintenance. Hoping I can keep my mileage down to 15 to 18k a year. Some of the mileage is still being accrued on the 2002 jetta tdi.

MyAvocation

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Passat SEL TSI
Also although 95% of my miles are highway the tires still look almost new and at 30k that ain't bad. Thinking they will be good for around 75k at the current rate.
I drive 85% highway and consistently get 100k on a set with 10k rotations, but depends on winter timing.

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Picked up 9/27/2011 now at 33K miles. Plan on having Oilhammer do the 40k service on 7/5.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Yeah the speedo is off (both electronic and "analog") and the odometer is off, too - all display low. You'd think they could get that right at the factory. :confused: