I envy you Passat owners!

tbone1989

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI 6-speed
My parents bought the Passat 2.5, all thanks to my persuasion. But I really wish I could of bought the Passat TDI. I love my Jetta TDI, but you guys have so many cool features! Just thought I'd give my thoughts. Oh and the Vader Passat West Coast Customs did was pretty awesome. You guys should check it out if you haven't seen it.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Why did your parents get a 2.5? :(

The Vader Passat was an interesting TV project - I thought it was hilarious that they covered up the AdBlue fill port with that stupid plywood box. But like I said, it's TV.

You know, your car is holding value very well... you could always trade it in on a new Passat! I'm hearing some pretty awesome offers from VW dealers for used TDIs.

tbone1989

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI 6-speed
They only drive it a few miles a day, my father has a company truck and my step mother's work is walking distance. TDI wouldn't be a good choice. And i already have 20,000 on my jetta, not sure what they would give me for it.

Niner

duplicate account, banned
They only drive it a few miles a day, my father has a company truck and my step mother's work is walking distance. TDI wouldn't be a good choice. And i already have 20,000 on my jetta, not sure what they would give me for it.
If the passat is something you might want, it wouldn't hurt to ask about a trade in value. No harm in inquiring.