Anyone in the LA area have vcds/vagcom?

AgentE

TDI
MK6 Jetta
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone was in the greater LA area that has vagcom & are willing to reset my SRS/Airbag fault for a fee?

I had to replace my radio and made the stupid mistake of disconnecting the passenger air bag indicator light.. Now I have the airbag dash light illuminating and making life suck..

I have torque pro and an ELM 327, but apparently this will not suffice to reset the SRS system.:mad:

Anyone willing to help for some paper, or beer or etc?

VLS_GUY

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Bug, Skid Plate, Stage 1 Upsolute
I have VCDS. Where are you located? I am in Ventura County. I know plenty of other have VCDS through out Southern California.

AgentE

TDI
MK6 Jetta
Hi VLS_GUY!

Thanks for the reply!

I live in Hawthorne. I got in touch with HHead who is out in Long Beach but hes going on vacation tonight and wont be back for 2 weeks.

Ventura is pretty far, but I am pretty motivated to get this taken care of.

VLS_GUY

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Bug, Skid Plate, Stage 1 Upsolute
I have to stay home today since I am remodeling a house. My cell phone is 805-844-1196. If you can drive up here I would be happy to do the reset. A guy that that is now dong mobile work in the Ventura county area is Joe Nuckols. He is a licensed wrench and owns a couple of tdis. his contact number is: 805-312-0939 email: mobilejoes20002yahoo.com.

AgentE

TDI
MK6 Jetta
I just wanted to post and thank you again Mark.

Mark had me out to his place and was gentleman enough to run some scans and email them to me, as well as reset and mitigate my SRS issues.

Thank God for TDIclub, and Mark!

:D