FS: 2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Auto/DSG - Fairfax, VA

skunkman

TDI
For sale is my 2011 VW Jetta TDI.

I bought this car new in June 2011 from Fairfax Volkswagen. Currently has about 29,000 miles on it, but is no longer being driven every day. This is seriously one of the best daily drivers anyone could want. I regularly get 45mpg on the highway, and average 39 mixed around the suburbs. Has 140HP and 240ft/lb of torque, so it's a lot of fun around town. I'm only getting rid of it to get rid of the car payment, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Has lots of leg and head room, I'm 6'3" and sit comfortably, and tall people can sit behind me with plenty of room. No dings, scratches or dents that I know about. Factory warranty is included until 50,000 miles/5 years, and maintenance plan until 36,000 miles/3 years. All service has been performed at Fairfax Volkswagen since new. Never smoked in.

Pearl white exterior
Black leatherette interior
DSG (Automatic) Transmission - 6 speed
Cloth and winter/rubber floor mats included
Touchscreen media display with SD card, auxiliary input, and iPod adapter
Bluetooth audio and hands-free calling interface

Kelly Bluebook on this car in "Excellent" condition is $20,522, "Very Good" is $19,800, so this is a deal.

Email or call Jimmy to arrange pickup or for other questions - seven zero three, 4 oh seven, 7 four 7 six.

Last edited: