2015 Passat - Bagged

northendroid

TDI
2015 Passat TDI Highline, 2014 Touareg TDI - Comfortline
At 2:00 am last night got the air suspension in and tested. Heading to Eurokracy in Mirabel, Quebec tomorrow with my son.

Changed out the 380C compressor for dual 480C's

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Not bad, mine used to be on Bentleys too. Nice trunk setup. that has been on my to do list for 4 years lol.

D.Eightch

TDI
11 Jetta Wagen TDi
Not sure why people feel the need to comment negatively on it. To each their own. Clean Job IMO

northendroid

TDI
Well that's a shame, no?
Well, at one time that was a good looking car.
To tell you the truth I really don't care about your comments, it's not your ride it's mine! I post on forum to help people which I have on many other forums. Hope you both have a nice day. Oh incase you didn't know Votex panels are sold thru VW dealership.:)

northendroid

TDI
Yea but Bugatti wheels and airbag kits aren't from a VW dealer, bro.
Bugatti wheels? Shows how much of this thread you've read. Bentley wheels are not available at VW dealers but they are owned by VW group, and I'm sorry that an airide offends you so. But like I said before my ride not yours.

northendroid

TDI
Put the Passat away for the winter next to my son's Golf. Both car covers are by CoverCraft the only difference is the Passat cover came with an antenna pocket.Last night we had some rain, today I had to get into the Golf to complete some winter preparations noticed that the water was beading on the outside cover. When I pulled the cover off the car was bone dry so pretty impress with the cover it's performing as advertised.
  • Brake line antifreeze in air management
  • Battery monitor plugged in
  • Blocked off Air Intake and exhaust tips
  • Drained air tank and water traps
  • Raised on jack stands and air out

I purchased the additional tie downs for the Passat cover and glad I did. The sewed in grommets are off centre on the Passat compared to the Golf. Additional tie downs allows to snug up the cover at the front and rear wheel wells.

Last edited:

northendroid

TDI
Pick up my wheels, got them refinished really pleased with the way they came out :D

Last edited:

gotsoot

Veteran Member
TDI
`04 passat tdi
just a note:I used to cover my camper in the winter and was not to happy. when I removed the cover after a couple of months,.it was dirtier than if I had left it in the open.go check it after a short while and see if it is getting dirty.

northendroid

TDI
just a note:I used to cover my camper in the winter and was not to happy. when I removed the cover after a couple of months,.it was dirtier than if I had left it in the open.go check it after a short while and see if it is getting dirty.
Thanks for the info but I'd did pull the cover off to get the air ride manifold out and returned for warranty and car look like the day I put it away.

Last edited:

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
Wheels look too "factory" to me. But to each his own.

Last edited:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Too bad you can't get a VW emblem center cap for the Bentley wheels.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
They are out there. I saw them on a set of aftermarket wheels at a GTG last year.