When is the Water Wagons show?

TDI Ed Lover

I'm hosting a party at my house in Enumclaw the night before the show. Some TDI guys should roll out, I'm tired of being the only one around. Here is a link to my thread on the Vortex with the details. Ed's BBQ party Hope to see some of you guys here!

waterwagens

September 1st, 2003 - but there is a whole weekend of activites....and there is a Dyno Day on August 30th that we would love to see some TDI cars at to show off the torque you all get to experience!

Hope to see all of you there, do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions - info@waterwagens.com

Thom

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf, 2008 E320 Bluetec
Michael,

I was thinking about going up to look around as well.

Maybe this would be as good a time as any for a PNW gtg?

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
I'm headed up. Anyone want to meet and head up together?

I'll be traveling from Tacoma.

michael.

mobe

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf
Michael, I think I'd like to go and check this out as well. I'll be in touch we could drive up together.

Heinz57

Veteran Member
Rats -I'll be in Victoria for a week starting in the morning /images/graemlins/frown.gif:(:( would have been nice to see some of you. Will someone start a Puget Sound GTG thread ???

Jimbob_1000

Veteran Member
TDI
Bora, 2003
Hey I just moved back to Kent from Salt Lake City, and I'd love to meet some of you other TDI'ers why don't we meet up before the "big show" if anyone has any ideas let me know.

Jim

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
I'm headed up. I guess I'll meet the Vortexers @ Krispy Kreme @ the Tacoma Mall. Any other TDI's going....?
michael.

mobe

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf
[ QUOTE ]
Heinz57 said:
Will someone start a Puget Sound GTG thread ???

[/ QUOTE ]
Not the Puget Sound but it looks like a PacNW Timing Belt GTG is firming up for the 20th of September.