97 B4 for sale

witmeister

TDI
1997 Passat, blue
Hi everyone-
I have a 97 Passat that I think I'll have to part with in order to purchase a pickup. Its blue, has about 126k on her, has been a rustfree southern car (FL & NC) until this summer when I brought it back to OH, so no salt yet. I purchased it from the previous owner, its had synthetic oil since new, and has a 8 disc cd changer, moonroof, no abs. I put new BFG tires on earlier this summer, and the timing belt was done at 113k. The car is in nice shape in and out, everything works- if you're interested drop me a line at bman4321@yahoo.com and I can give you more detailed info. Price is $7400, and I have a couple of pics under my member page but can email more.

deezel_rat

TDI
2005 Passat GLS Variant
Hey bring it in to Classic Ford in Mentor and I'll show you one of our new F150s. They are super nice, best truck on the market hands down and there are some really really great rebates on them right now. Call me at (440) 266-3000 and ask for Dave P. I'll take care of any VW enthusiast and especially a TDI guy. :)

-Dave
1996 Vento GLX, 74k....wanting a TDI

deezel_rat

TDI
2005 Passat GLS Variant
Hey bring it in to Classic Ford in Mentor and I'll show you one of our new F150s. They are super nice and there are some really really great rebates on them right now. Call me at (440) 266-3000 and ask for Dave P. I'll take care of any VW enthusiast and especially a TDI guy. :)

witmeister

TDI
1997 Passat, blue
Hi Dave-
the new Ford trucks certainly are sweet,especially the diesels, but probably a bit out of my price range right now.
Thanks for the offer tho!