2005 Jetta TDI - Upstate NY (was in Ports,NH) $8,000

mdemarie

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI - Rochester, NY $7,300

Hi Guys,
Ok, so a few luke warm hits and I thought I would move the price a bit and provide a lot more info here. I bought this car in 2007 with 70K from a dealer. It had maintenance records with it and it was maintain by the VW dealer. I bought this car as a sales vehicle and I covered New England. This car has almost ALL highway miles on it. I would drive 3-4 hours one way before or after the big commute all over New England . I also dated a women who lived 6 hours away, we would meet weekends in the middle for our courtship 3 hours away. With a job change came another big commute. I traveled from NH seacoast into Waltham, MA early am before the monster commute (140 mile round trip). This car has never been on the side of the road with me. I have fastidiously maintained it and I am unloading because my wife and I have three vehicles and the Jetta is the only one that will not work with three kids. Yes the courtship turned into marriage with one on way.
For long distance buyers, willing to bring car to TDI approved garage so you can get a professional opinion on the car (your dime, my drive time)
Yes, I mistakenly this listed as an 2005 - that is my 4Runner. I switched them in my head:eek:
Details: 2004 Jetta TDI- 163,XX miles Lots of work done recently:
New Temp Sensor last week-
New Front brakes with OEM Rotors and PADs
New Rear brakes with OEM Rotors and PADs
New Battery
New Inter-cooler hose (old nubs wore out)
ALL New Glows plug on cylinder (removal all normal)
New Glow plug harness, cut and wired from top.
New Serpentine Belt.
Last week new temp sensor.
*New Front + Rear Lower Control Arm bushings. (Its a tight ride now)
Timing belt was done at 104,XXX miles by repair shop in Portsmouth, NH-Precision Auto. Work on TDI's and know what they are doing.
What's not perfect - There is a quarter size hole in Front bumper from a cement re-bar. There is a scuff right rear quarter panel. Will need 1 tire I had a flat that was through side wall and replaced one the other is now getting on. That tire has at least 20K left.
Its previous owner maintained by VW dealer and by all accounts appeared to be well maintain. I have followed filters and correct oil routine religiously! I used B5 from the Hanscom Truck stop in Portsmouth, NH Car will come with one Oil, fuel, and Cabin Filter. from TDIParts.
I expected to hold onto this car but we are in savings mode for a baby and this is an extra expense we can do without. PM with Questions and I will provide my cell and we can discuss this car. It is a great car. I am listing on Craig's List tonight with Pics in Rochester, NY
http://picasaweb.google.com/10203590...152/JettaPics#

Last edited:

mdemarie

TDI
Other Info on Car

Forgot to mention:
Color = Black, Grey interior, Sun/Moon Roof, Monsoon Stereo, Heated Seats (of course), Auto Transmission (fluid changed 104K), Alloy Wheels, PWR- Windows, Locks, Mirrors, any questions send a PM.
Marc

mdemarie

TDI
Pictures

Here we go again. I have pictures but I cannot find my USB cable. I will get these up shortly. Any Feedback on the car would be appreciated. This car has been great to me and I would like to surrender her to another TDI fanatic.

kcfoxie

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 6-spd JSW
161k and 8k asking price.

Thanks; you make me feel better about selling my 119k model for $9k in a year.

GL with the sale.

mdemarie

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI - Rochester, NY $7,300

I appreciate all your low offers but, 2 to 3 grand below asking price is a little off.
If any of you in New England want to see it I will be in Portsmouth NH all next week and be happy to show you my little mule. The price is slightly negotiable but you will see this is a very well maintained car with no mechanical or electrical problems. Give me a call if interested::)

six zero three, four nine eight, three 99 three