TDIFest Hotel

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
Hey guys,

For those of you thinking of going to Fest, I have a reservation that I will be canceling ($742 vet bill today = bye bye travel plans), but before I cancel, I thought if anyone wants to get in on the group rate and the hotel is no longer offering it, maybe I can somehow transfer my reservation?

Also, I checked expedia.ca a few weeks back and the hotel was a few dollars cheaper through them, than the TDIFest rate ($94), so you can try that route and see if any of those rooms are still available.

Toodles!

Last edited:

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
SIlver, you know it's alot cheaper then that to put them down, I kid.

That sucks

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I feel for you Silver, I had the same issue with my Cat, After she sprained her front leg the vet bill for X-Rays, Shots and the rest was over $800. :eek:

I would, however, pay that again for I consider her a member of my familly ;)

MrVermin

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
This vet bill had two-xrays, an ultrasound, medication, prescription fee for another medication I have to pick up at the pharmacy, and the examination fee on it. She gave me 40% off of the ultrasound, and then 10% off of the entire bill, but it still came up to $742... And in a month we'll need more x-rays, and he'll need meds for the rest of his shortened life (heart failure / cardiomyopathy)