ac/heating controls

kirkdiefrost

TDI
Hey guys,
my ac/heating controls are messing up with me, as soon as i start the car the fan are blowing full speed, even though the dial is set to 0 after a short while it slows down to a lower setting about 2 i would guess. I cant neither turn it off nor change the settings.
I am wondering wether I have to replace the control console and if so do I have to remove the whole lower trim around the dash to get the sucker out of the cage?

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
No offence, but a little patience there! Don't expect people to jump all over things. What car do you have? MKIII, MKIV, MKV? If you want a faster response, go post the same question over in the appropriate forum for your car model. There you will have a much larger audience. If that doesn't help, go check on the Vortex.

kirkdiefrost

TDI
None taken
MK IV I like dealing with the local gurus :) , but perhaps you are right and I should post it in the appropriate forum as well.

Toronto_Vento said:
No offence, but a little patience there! Don't expect people to jump all over things. What car do you have? MKIII, MKIV, MKV? If you want a faster response, go post the same question over in the appropriate forum for your car model. There you will have a much larger audience. If that doesn't help, go check on the Vortex.