TDIFest 2016 registration is now open!

meerschm

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Jetta wagon DSG 08/08 205k buyback 1/8/18; replaced with 2017 Golf Wagon 4mo 1.8l CXBB
Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hi Nate,

If you plan on camping in the travel trailer, you'll want to look into local RV parks or camp grounds. Potawatomi State Park looks like a very nice place and is just down the road!

If you're going to be staying at the hotel, there is parking available for your trailer. There is no overnight camping allowed in the hotel's parking lot.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Registered! Looking forward to the drive, but I think Parker is going to stay home. He doesn't enjoy car trips as much as he used to, and I'm reluctant to take him into Canada for fear they won't let him back into the US.

See you all there!

John Kuhn

Veteran Member
TDI
'14 red JSW TDI base model
How to change from friend to contributor

Looking forward to coming up to TDIFest!
I registered as a friend not knowing I need to register as a contributor. I live pretty close and am planning to drive up early to attend the breakfast and be at the event all day, then return home that night. So I need to pay another $40 to get me to contributor, plus $17 for the breakfast. Can I do that when I arrive, and if not, how do I do the membership upgrade?
Thanks in advance for the help!
John

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Looking forward to coming up to TDIFest!
I registered as a friend not knowing I need to register as a contributor. I live pretty close and am planning to drive up early to attend the breakfast and be at the event all day, then return home that night. So I need to pay another $40 to get me to contributor, plus $17 for the breakfast. Can I do that when I arrive, and if not, how do I do the membership upgrade?
Thanks in advance for the help!
John
Hi John,

Send a PayPal to fred@tdiclub.com for the addition subscription amount, and we will manually upgrade you to the contributor level. Be sure to put a note explaining what you're doing when you send the PayPal.

Once that is done, you can log into the registration system at http://events.tdiclub.com and sign up for everything that you want to do.

-Lawson