Contact information
tehdrmonkey@gmail.com
713-384-0308

VIN - 3VWST71K16M670040
Mileage - 249333
Transmission type - Automatic
Title status - Lien
Asking price - $3000

I'm selling the car as I no longer want the payments and I'm trying to get out of debt.

Pros:

- Malone Stage 2 tune that boosts the HP up to 140whp from 100whp. Comes with the Malone Flashzilla Tuner and the tune files for the car. - $550
- EGR Cooler Delete - This was done because the cooler formed a leak (a common problem on this model). I installed block off plates and with the tune, it deletes it out of the ECU so it doesn't throw a CEL.
- Auto-Headlight conversion. - $100
- Oil change with Shell Rotella T6 oil and OEM Mann oil filter.
- All tires are new and have a warranty through Discount Tire.
- Full A/C service (replaced the valve) so it blows cold.

Comes with extras (not installed/performed):

- Black Forest Industries Dog bone mount insert and Transmission mount. - $120
- DSG fluid, filter, and O-Rings for a full DSG fluid change. $100
- Misc. interior pieces to replace the worn looking parts. - $50
- Badgless front grille and black headlight eyelids (comes with original grille). - $100

The only bad thing is the flywheel has started making noise occaisionally. This model is notorious for having a weak flywheel but there is an upgraded OEM replacement for around$400 - $500 with hardware. The car still drives fine but it is recommended to replace the flywheel as soon as possible. If you're mechanically inclined; the flywheel isn't too hard to replace and could be done in a weekend.

Pictures:

I know the car is dirty and that looks bad but it is getting cleaned this weekend. The car hasn't been driven in awhile (other than starting it to make sure it's working fine).