Low RPM bucking problem

Dude5724

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Hi there! New to the tdi forum and hopefully getting at 2006 this afternoon. It does have high mileage but i'm not worried about it. It thankfully is a manual transmission that has had it replaced for about 1800.00 and he has receipts.

Sadly i noticed that it had a hole in the intercooler pipe rubber hose. I am not sure if this is causing the low speed low rpm bucking or not. I have been reading where some have had ideas of the MAF sensors a few other things but their issues were problems at higher rpms. Where mine is in the lower. If anyone has some information on this let me know as i would love to pick it up this evening as long as it's nothing too serious! Even if it needed a new engine replaced i would probably still get it as long as it isn't too terrible to have rebuilt or replaced. I look forward to hearing ya'lls thoughts! it does have 230k on it.

Supposdly the timing belt has been done and has around 20k-30k miles left but no proof so ill be looking into that sooner then later.