B99 / B100 Biodiesel in / near Lexington, KY?

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
I'm looking for leads on B100 (or high percentage bio-blend) within a hundred miles or so of Lexington.
I see a lot of listings on 'nearbio.com' with B2, B5, B10, B20, but none at B99 or B100. There is one listing for a Marathon station in Sterling, KY with bio at an unspecified percentage. Does anyone have knowledge of this station's percentage?

(yeah, I could just call them.....:rolleyes:)

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
That would be Mount Sterling if im correct? And my experience with traveling through KY there main stream stations usually have just B5 if they have it.

Bluegrass

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, White, BT, 17" Wheels, DSG
The only station I'm aware of in Lexington is the Thorton's off of I-75 and Winchester Road. They have a dedicated B20 pump.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Logan, Nearbio links are notoriously difficult to create. Yours is as useless as all the ones I've tried to make.
Everyone else, Just go to Nearbio.com
Select your desired city, the radius distance in which you'll search, the blend ratio and hit submit.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Logan, Nearbio links are notoriously difficult to create. Yours is as useless as all the ones I've tried to make.
Everyone else, Just go to Nearbio.com
Select your desired city, the radius distance in which you'll search, the blend ratio and hit submit.
Did not realize that, thanks.