2003 VW Golf GLS TDI Hatchback - Canada

ko2222

TDI
03 Golf GLS TDI, 04 Golf GLS TDI
Selling my Golf 1.9 TDI ALH MK4 Golf.

All highway clicks on this bad boy. Driven to California and back many times, just got back from a 6K road trip to Santa Monica and back. Absolute beast in the winter, and gets 1000km to a tank, Got all power options, heated mirrors, sunroof.. everything, except leather.

All major service has been done in the last 19 months. I have every record since Day 1. Maintained meticulously throughout these years and just had the steering rack, and pump replaced, air filter, fuel filter, alignment, oil change, egr valve/intake mani cleaned out (Wed, Feb 18) so she is READY TO GO! To give you an idea of how well we have maintained her in the last 19 months...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Replaced thermostat
- replaced tie rod assembly
- replaced sway bar
- replaced drive serpentine belt
- replaced rear brake rotors/pad's/calipers
- replaced timing belt, water pump and tensioners
- replaced front shocks, mounts and coil springs
- replaced clutch kit w/flywheel
- replaced intercooler
- replaced oil pan
- installed panzer shield underneath car
- replaced hand brake cables
- replaced window switch
- replaced vacuum pump
- replaced front control arms
- replaced blower motor and resistor - installed new steering rack / pump
Spent roughly $9000 on it to get it where it is. Run's really good. I am second owner, my uncle is the first, and again you get all vehicle records.

Asking $4200. As most people on here are from the US, you will have to ship it, or I can possibly meet you at the Montana border (3 hr drive away for me). 369KM on it (229K Miles). Comes with a new set of winter tires on steelies, and a set of all season with stock wheels.

Pictures located here: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1052617717

contact info: 587-225-4296 or email kodyolsen@live.ca

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Nice looking golf, do you have any more recent pictures, or is there a town called "Arizona" in Alberta somewhere?

Also, any interior pictures, or shots that show more of the car than the locale where the picture was taken?

Note - if you have to say that you're giving it away, then you're likely not "giving it away" per se.

Good luck with the sale.

ko2222

TDI
03 Golf GLS TDI, 04 Golf GLS TDI
I don't have any interior pictures of the car on my work computer here right now, or any others, just some ones of my recent trip. I'll post some other one's up when I get home, pretty much your stock clean interior on the inside though.

MVP

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, GLS 5-speed, Baltic Green Past: 2001 Golf 4-door, GLS 5-speed
Nice looking Golf. I'm here in Phoenix, and looking for a 2003-ish ALH, 5-speed Golf or Jetta. Any idea how much to ship it here, and if there are duties, etc that would need to be paid?

EDIT: sent a text message and will drop you an email as well. This looks pretty close to what I need for my 70 mile commute, so let me know when we can talk. Thanks.

Last edited: