possible 03 jetta wagon for sale in N Carolina

Tom W.

Veteran Member
TDI
mash-up GettaTDI150, 1986 Jetta Delux D, 2005 Passat TDI sedan
possible 03 jetta wagon for sale in N Carolina- SOLD!! Thanks for all the interest!

So one of my friends is thinking of selling his 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 speed manual trans. This is his highway vehicle, he does a LOT of long distance driving for work. He is very very meticulous abt maintenance and care, with all work and maintenance done by a local TDI guru, Chris in Raleigh, and all parts purchased thru Kerma TDI.
The car has 218,000 miles on the ODO. All maintenance is current, of course, with records.
Mods have been minimal, Kerma tune, injectors. vr6 clutch and transmission professionally gone thru at the same time- replaced anything that looked even slightly worn. Audi bushings and Bilstein shocks. vnt 17 turbo, slightly larger exhaust.

I thought I'd throw this up here to gauge interest, and hopefully see it go to the proper kind of owner, an enthusiast. I told him that I thought he'd probably get around 6-7k for it.
Email me if interested.

Last edited:

Tom W.

Veteran Member
TDI
So, I asked my friend to get some pictures together, as per the many emails and pms. Hard to do photos as we had snow- First(and probably last) snow of the season here in the south.

MVP

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, GLS 5-speed, Baltic Green Past: 2001 Golf 4-door, GLS 5-speed
So, I asked my friend to get some pictures together, as per the many emails and pms. Hard to do photos as we had snow- First(and probably last) snow of the season here in the south.
Sounds fair, when do you think your buddy will have pics to share?

Tom W.

Veteran Member
TDI
Talked to buddy yesterday, when the weather gets better he will take some pics.
visually the wagon has no bumps or bruises, and we live in the south, where rust is not an issue. Dark blue. Cloth interior.

Tom W.

Veteran Member
TDI
Ok, weather here is still crummy. No photos yet. He will sell it for $7k. First come, first served. VIN@ is WVWSP61J73W485270 dark blue 2003 Jetta wagon TDI , 5 speed. His name is Scott, you can leave a message for him on 919-481-4444- . 218,000 miles, serviced by Chris at Import Autowerks in Raleigh , Timing belt/water pump/rollers/tensioner done in 9/2013 @ 197k currently has 218k on the odo. Replaced the down pipe and exhaust w Stainless, VNT17 turbo, Bosio injectors, Bilstein shocks, audi tt bushings, new tires 195/65/r15 a tune- everything from Kerma TDI. EGR delete. valeo R32 clutch at 75k and transmission rebuilt@140k(syncros went out- had the whole trans rebuilt VW oem parts). Delphi Satellite installed. Replaced the radiator fan and the right axle last summer.
The only known problem is the passenger seat heater doesn't work- might not be plugged in.

I've known Scott for 20+ years. He is VERY meticulous about his cars, and pretty much everything else, for that matter. he is in Cary NC.

Tom W.

Veteran Member
TDI
Photos

You can leave a message on Scott's work phone 919-481-4444 and he will call you back- he can also email you photos. _ tried posting the photos and made a mess of it.
[FONT=&quot]Bosio DLC Power Plus 520 nozzles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.5" S.S. exhaust exhaust w/Aero muffler[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.5" S.S. "J" downpipe (offroad)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kerma tdi Q-loader[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Three BAR Map "3 bar MAP" sensor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Colt Cams Stage II Billet Camshaft[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VNT-17 Turbo 180k miles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Indigo Boost Guage combo kit with Digital EGT temp (lighted).. column mount[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stock air box[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EGT delete[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VW VR6 Sachs clutch (70K miles)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Totally rebuilt transmission (130k miles)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2500 miles on brand new Kumho Solo tires (stock wheels).[/FONT]

Last edited: