flashing brake light in cluster

TdiDubing

TDI
2005 1/2
Aight so the past couple of days have been hell and it dones't seem to clearing up.

background just so people know the whole story.

05 PD

car got chipped w/ RC1+ @ 57,xxx

did an oil change & fuel filter at 61,xxx and didn't prime the filter enough so it wouldn't start. pull the valve cover because i was stupid and than replaced that and pulled a glow plug got it to crank over, seems like the pump that turns on before you crank the car is a little louder now.

got a glow plug code P0672 & P0672 P
along with a P2564 & P2564 P

fix the glow plug by just pushing the harness all the way on

now going home yesterday and coming to work I had the brake light flash and a loud (you are out of fuel sound) some on. pulled over tried to scan w/ OBII scanner (no vag-com) and didnt get anything. than it just stops. So i drove to work and hear I am maybe one of those codes could have caused it. This came up while going up hills both times, ~10-14 psi @ ~2200-2500 rpms

Also I got the P2564 & P2564 P codes again on the way to work w/ a CEL
I understand that is the n75 (i think) and it might need to be replaced.

If somebody could help me out please?

Last edited:

TdiDubing

TDI
2005 1/2
aight ill give that a try after work. dont know how that would have gone down because i did SS brake lines and near fluid last fall and I would have expected that to occur sooner. But I will check, thanks

any other thoughts?

2004STARWARSTDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 Platinum Gray GLS Jetta / 2006 Silver Jetta with DSG
Just a thought but did you get your brake light switch replacel with the new Green one? There is a factory recall-800,000 plus VWs involved!