Why I love Princess Auto!!

-=PYRO=-

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 JET TDI
So I go into PA and I need a 8' 2 jaw puller to get those old rotors off the Probus Maximus. I bring it to customer service and ask nicely" hey man can you sell this to me for the last sale price?" He says let me see. he says that hasn't been on sale for a year n a half and that they usually only do that within 30 days. So that's when I put my super hero ring on. This ring enables me to use extreme charm to get what I want. So He had no choice after that and I scored the 2 jaw puller at sale price baby!! 2 weeks ago I did the same thing. I needed a 17mm hex for the trans oil plug. It only came in the big pack$25. Again, using my super dooper powers I walked out with it for $15!!!! try doing that at canadian trash...uhhhum... tire. This is another reason I love Princess auto!! thank you:D

doc_m

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
then if for some reason you don't need it or someting happens return it fora new one or something else, reciept or not :)

cause you know everytime you walk in there you will find something you need.

b1jackson

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf - Gone in BUYBACK. Replaced with 2015 Golf
I am very surprised that there is not a PA store on the Island. With such a large fishing and farming industry, you think it would do great here. I got a great deal there on an electric/hyrdraulic wood splitter a few years ago. Love the place.

Slave2school

Top Post Dawg
TDI
99.5 used to at least...
Prince Edward Island has 135,851 residents.

HRM Population is 372,679

Barrie Ontario is a city of 128,430 residents.

Barrie has a Princess auto, but it is the only one from there to TO as far as I know, so the population that they can sell to would be vast compared to PEI :(

Yeah I want on here in the Valley too, you'd think with all the farms/farmers here we'd have one. The one in Barrie makes the one in halifax look like a corner store though so we'd end up with one the size of a small Frenchy's here if we did get one.