Any 5x100 to 5x112 adapters used for sale or for mockup around Hamilton?

ss04vv

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, 382k & counting...
Looking for a set of adapters (usually found in 25mm) to put Mk6 wheels on my MK4 Jetta. Wouldn't mind checking clearances with suspension travel and while turning before purchasing a set. Let me know what you've got (via text preferably 9o5-379-8o89)

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
Justin at the next generation (vw) auto parts posted some the other day, not sure if exactly what you need but check his FB page. He is in THOROLD. He's a good guy, he may let you check at his shop before purchase.

ss04vv

Veteran Member
TDI
Justin at the next generation (vw) auto parts posted some the other day, not sure if exactly what you need but check his FB page. He is in THOROLD. He's a good guy, he may let you check at his shop before purchase.
Need adapters not spacers and I should have specified I'm after hubcentric not lugcentric if I'm going to purchase.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
There are all kind for sale on Bay, steel and aluminium hubcentric.

ss04vv

Veteran Member
TDI
For mockup? Are you going to machine some yourself?
Doesn't seem cost effective. Want to see how they look before I buy (ECS tuning has like 10 different thicknesses available). Mixed reviews on who's using what with which rims, and offsets online. Want to make sure steering and such isn't impeded. Lots of guys are running them on slammed vehicles but mine is not. Want to physically bolt a pair to the car before I buy either used or new, and figure most guys haven't installed their summers quite yet, so maybe someone had a set kicking around they'd lend out for an hour.

McGuillicuddy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon (5MT)
Ah okay. That makes sense. I thought "mockup" meant you were going to make measurements to prototype your own. You seem energetic enough to try that :).