2000 vw jetta tdi

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Passat TDI, 2003 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
Hello,
This my post regarding my 2000 jetta tdi. I love coming to this forum and watch all these great cars being kept up and daily driven with high mileage like they are new. Lately there has not veen many posts regarding mk4 jettas so I decided to bring this topic back to life with my post. I have owned my alh for couple years and I love it. With few mods this car is a blast to drive.

Little bit about the car. Its a 2000 jetta tdi with 5spd manual tranny white with black leather interior. Also have few mods such as nozzles DLC1019, 11mm IP and a tune. Clutch is fairly new and upgraded. Turbo has been replaced by previous owner with a refurbished vnt15. All this was done before I got the car. Future plans are to get coilowers or lowering springs to lower the car.

Car was bought by my cousin who did all the work on the car and gave it to his brother who drove it for little bit until he decided to sell it to me since he got promoted and accuried company car.

Here are few pictures of the car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
that bumper sticker has made me LOL like 3 times now... every time I check this thread!
I got the sticker from my boss who drives Prius. Cracked me up when he gave it to me that I just had to put it.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
This weekend I got sime time around and plastidipped rub strips on the door. Looks good for a cheap mod.

I need to lower her, that should be next.

Btw, is anyone going to Savannah for EuEx this year?

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
I have not posted in a while. Recent maintenance done on the car: Oil change, vacuum hoses replaced, shifter adjustment (It was struggling going in first), rear brake pads. About to make the trip to Ocean City, MD for the H2NO. It will be a fun trip with the guys and hoping to see some good mileage. Also there will be a TDI meet on Saturday by the Wall-Mart parking lot, hope to see some forum members there.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Hat a beutiful day to be outside and work on a TDI. I replaced the sideview mirrors to match the white color of the car and they look much better and cleaner than the faded black ones (thnx Jokilla). Also did the GLI interior on all 4 doors. I still need to find the center console and ash tray. Here are few pics. I finally got "yes its a diesel" tag frame. Can anyone guess the flag, hint coutry no longer exist LOL?

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
This weekend I got some free time and did the oil and filter change and also did the new center console with cups. I am so glad I did this because the one on the dash was always scaring me of spilling.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Little update. I developed a oil leak that left a big stain on my driveway. Luckily for me it was only oil cooler seals that gave up. I ordered the two seals and replaced them this weekend. No pictures of the job as it was little oily (didn't unscrew the filter cap) but it only took about 20 minutes to get it done. Top it off with oil and took it for a spin and no more oil leaks. Job well done.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
The car has been sold to fellow from North Carolina. I guess I will start posting about 05 wagon now.

First 20 miles with the Wagon, went and got my tag and the car performed fine and smooth. With 175k on the I am ready to drive it for a long long time. Pictures are coming.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Here is one picture of a new to me 05 Wagon. I will try to get more pics this weekend. So far drove the car for 350 miles and its been smooth. I am ready to add some miles on this car and planning on driving it everywhere.