TDI embroidered polo shirts (MOVING SALE)

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
tdidieselbobny said:
One wash took care of most of smell-just a faint trace now.
If this doesn't work, put the shirt on and walk through the car wash behind your TDI... You, the TDI and the shirt will smell real nice at the other end :D... Helps you "bond" with the ones you love too...

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Just a quick announcement:

I have to register as a vendor according to the forum rules. What it means is, this thread and all future ones which have to do with me selling items to the membership will have to be moved or started under "Vendors & GroupBuy Items for Sale". So if you want to check the next new TDI shirt, mug, hat, bumper sticker, key-holder... or whatever else I come up with, please go to the "Vendor's" section under Classifieds.

-george

Last edited:

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
bryanbryan89x said:
I will take a L shirt
I sent you a payment link earlier today. If you get the payment done tonight, I'll be able to ship tomorrow morning... if not, order will be shipped Tue next week. George

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
I'm taking the family on vacation this week and will be back on Aug 13. If you place an order and pay for it before Monday night, I'll be able to ship on Tue morning (Jul 22). All orders after that will have to wait for shipping till mid Aug. Cheers!

-george

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
I don't plan on coming to the Fest. I'm taking 3 weeks vacation to attend some family events and this pretty much eats up my "off" time for the season. Being self-employed, 3 weeks away from the business is too long, but what can you do, family comes first...

If the Fest organizers are interested in offering any of my products, let me know, I'll be happy to give the club my best wholesale price, proceeds from the sales can go towards upkeep of the forums.

-george

abbyfireguy

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf,2002,black
I'll take 2 shirts,,both 2XL....Send me a paypal invoice so I can pay tonight....
You can ship them to my U.S. address in Sumas,WA 98295...Its cheaper that way..

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
abbyfireguy said:
You can ship them to my U.S. address in Sumas,WA 98295...Its cheaper that way...
Yes, it's cheaper to have it shipped to your US address. Please don't forget to provide it with your payment. Thanks!

Mach1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
05.5 Jetta 5 spd, 06 Jetta DE DSG, 04 F250 6L, 2000 F250 7.3L
I would like a XXL shirt and how do I pay..thanks..

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Mach1 said:
I would like a XXL shirt and how do I pay..thanks..
I'm on vacation right now, but as soon as I get back on Thu (Aug 14) I'll check if there's any XXL sizes left and will send you a payment request. I'm 99% sure there are a couple left in XXL.

George

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
I have 2 XXL shirts left. The only difference in them is, there's no white accent on the collar, other than that it's the same shirt... Let me know if you want one or two and I'll send you a payment link... G

Mach1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
05.5 Jetta 5 spd, 06 Jetta DE DSG, 04 F250 6L, 2000 F250 7.3L
Please send me payment info for the 2XXL shirt thanks Randy..

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Mach1 said:
Please send me payment info for the 2XXL shirt thanks Randy..
Sorry Randy, I just realizes that you want the two XXL shirts that are left, I only sent you a payment request for one. I'll send you another link for (2) XXL shirts, combined shipping. Watch out for a PM.

George

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Shucks. I liked these so well at the fest, I bid on them! AND I was the auctioneer......

Seriously, send me a paypal link for an XL. Email address is in profile.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
paramedick said:
Shucks. I liked these so well at the fest, I bid on them! AND I was the auctioneer......

Just sent a payment link to your email... Cheers, George

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
paramedick said:

Shipped today... priority mail

George

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
A long shot but... Do you still have of these left? Mine just popped a hole in it a bird I got bombed by a bird.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Yeah, it's been a long time since. I don't have much time now days, otherwise I would have come up with some new products... who knows, may be I will :)

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
Yeah, it's been a long time since. I don't have much time now days, otherwise I would have come up with some new products... who knows, may be I will :)

Please do if you can!! This shirt has served me well over the years and I'm sad to see this hole today.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
could use some nice TDI apparel to get us through Dieselgate ;)