Caravan from/through Twin Cities area? *CHANGED*

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2021 Tesla Model 3 (delivery estimate May 2021)
Is anyone planning to caravan from or through the Twin Cities area? I'm thinking of meeting up somewhere close to I-94, probably someplace near White Bear in St. Paul and Carmichael in Hudson, on the Friday morning. Or perhaps something along 694....

SCHEDULE CHANGE: I will go down on Thursday afternoon, using I-94.

SpamJ

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2002 Silver
Re: Caravan from/through Twin Cities area?

I'm heading over EARLY Sat morning.

Sam in St. Cloud

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI

I'm heading over EARLY Sat morning.

Sam in St. Cloud
OK. I was thinking that I might be stopping in Wanamingo anyway for fuel, depending on how much I have. At present, I plan to fuel this Saturday, and again about the 27th, planning to buy B100 at TDIfest.

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
Caravan from/through Twin Cities area?

Is anyone planning to caravan from or through the Twin Cities area? I'm thinking of meeting up somewhere close to I-94, probably someplace near White Bear in St. Paul and Carmichael in Hudson, on the Friday morning. Or perhaps something along 694....
I plan on leaving very early on Saturday and returning very late on Saturday. I'll pick up I90 just south of Rochester.

SpamJ

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2002 Silver
Caravan from/through Twin Cities area?

I you are running a CB I'll be on 19, if not, I'll be the Wagon with dark tint and the red I on TDI. I usually run about 72 (GPS) in Wisconsin

Sam in St. Cloud

Route 66

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW

I will be in on Thursday also Viking Rob, see you there.

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI

Bookworm: I plan to leave downtown Minneapolis about 1:30pm Thursday afternoon (9/1). I should get to Hudson about 2 and the rest area at Menomonie about 2:40. I plan to stop there for a few minutes, then get going, and will take the first longer break in the Black River Falls area, probably the rest area at MP 124), and the next one near Portage (MP 113 on I-90, approximately MP 215 on I-94, just south of where I-39 joins up). My hotel is in Fort Atkinson.

passatmrb

Veteran Member
TDI
96 TDI Wagon

Minnesotan's going to TDI Fest: Is there a caravan going from Minnesota? Would anyone want to fuel with B100 on their way out of state? We could meet and fuel at Wanamingo Countryside Co-op, at the junction of hwy. 57 & 60. Last week their price was $2.55/gal. I'll put your purchase on my patronage dividend and then donate the dividend to Fred's TDI. I'm planning to leave Wanamingo around 11:00a.m. e-mail me direct before 8:00 this Friday morning if your interested in meeting at Wanamingo on Friday Sept.1st mrb@rconnect.com

newguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE 6M White

Hello all! I am going to be leaving this evening - and have one other TDI with me - I am driving my white jetta wagon and my friend will be driving a white passat wagon. We are going to leave the metro area at about 5-6pm this evening, so if anyone wants to join up with us, please let me know.