01M ATF transmission fluid change kit minus fluid?

01m_jetta_02

Veteran Member
TDI
Anyone know of where I can get a good priced kit to perform a drain and fill? I have the fluid already.

I could piece it together too I guess but some times that can be more pricey etc.

Thanks.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
*****CLICK ME*****there are these things called videos you should watch*****CLICK ME*****

I was unaware you needed tools for this job other than some common stuff at harbor freight???????
what KIT???? there is no kit
just drain it, measure out the fluid, replace with a funnel and a hose. $4 at hardware store (tractor supply is by far the cheapest for me)

if you want to get fancy for $7
$4 turkey injection syringe (the BIG ONE)
$3 of clear vinyl hose at hardware store

suck up the fluid, push it though hose. It may take a bit longer but its by far the cheapest way other than a long hose and a funnel but that ends up wasting more fluid sometimes.
not that big a deal, save your $$ on something better.

unless you actually mean the filter kit and you plan on dropping the pan????
here is another videoit has links in the description.

Last edited:

01m_jetta_02

Veteran Member
TDI
*****CLICK ME*****there are these things called videos you should watch*****CLICK ME*****

I was unaware you needed tools for this job other than some common stuff at harbor freight???????
what KIT???? there is no kit
just drain it, measure out the fluid, replace with a funnel and a hose. $4 at hardware store (tractor supply is by far the cheapest for me)

if you want to get fancy for $7
$4 turkey injection syringe (the BIG ONE)
$3 of clear vinyl hose at hardware store

suck up the fluid, push it though hose. It may take a bit longer but its by far the cheapest way other than a long hose and a funnel but that ends up wasting more fluid sometimes.
not that big a deal, save your $$ on something better.

unless you actually mean the filter kit and you plan on dropping the pan????
here is another videoit has links in the description.

Uhmmm yeah I watched videos several times before you decided to become a condescending wanna be hero. Don't get too smart. Yes, the transmission filter kit. Everyone else here understood what I was talking about. :rolleyes:

Last edited: