vagcom

golf.angers

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
i will be buying vagcom after realizing that i won't be getting it for free :( lol is there anywhere where i can see how everything works and what the measurements should be ? my main problem i have is that my car is s**** on milage. i do about 8l/100km or 30mpg and im tired of doing that milage cause i know its not normal, i have a subaru brz that i floor all the time and my average is 10l/100km (24mpg).

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
sure. there are all sorts of things you can check. What is the car? Have you checked the common stuff? (air filter, intake manifold, boost leaks, dragging brakes)

golf.angers

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
2002 gold tdi manual tranny . air filter is fine , intake manifold cleaned about 40,000km ago, dont think i got any boost leaks and no dragging brakes. this problem has been going on since we did a whole engine rebuild and turbo change. got it "timed" by some garage that i think is a **** place and just timed it so it can start.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
I would get on the Quebec regional forum and find a good mechanic nearby. Quite a few active members in your back yard.

Bon chance!