Ich mag spielen

Spielen

TDI
MK7 Sportswagen TDI DSG
Just took possession of my MK7 Golf Sportwagen TDI DSG four weeks ago and loving it. I just hope whatever fix VW has does not affect it in anyway or, in worst case, not as much.

So far I've added VW O.E. chrome exhaust tips and had the guys at my favorite film shop in Long Island apply custom hand trimmed Xpel Ultimate paint protection throughout the entire front (full bumper, full hood, full side panels, side mirror covers, "A" pillars, and front roof), all full doors, partial rear wheel wells, and full rear bumper. The guys at the film shop did such a fantastic job wrapping the film around edges that you couldn't tell it had paint protection unless you looked really close.

I chose VW 18" Rotary wheels. Wasn't sure if I chose the right wheels until I saw the car slowing rolling out of the service garage doors. It looked so fantastic I nearly cried. I plan on mounting winter tires on the stock Durban wheels.

Last edited:

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
First thing I said when I saw the pictures was "man I like those rims, wonder what they are called." Looks good!!

TNguy

Banned
TDI
2005 Jetta BEW 5 speed
Awesome rims and beautiful car!

Was that mpg hand calculated or calculated on the dash?

Spielen

TDI
MK7 Sportswagen TDI DSG
Added Volkswagen base bars and splash guards. I previously had the car partially paint protected with xpel film and now its fully covered in paint protection film. Someone backed up into the front bumper and bent the license plate, so I bent it back and installed a silly looking license plate bumper guard. I think it now looks much more complete and ready to take on urban life.

Last edited:

newyorktdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf
I love the color and wheel combo! Judging by the pictures it looks like you're in Queens perhaps?

ClarkThaShark

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
This is 100% my next car! I love the DGS in my MKVI 2-door and the wagon would be so nice to have.

Ihre Volkswagen ist super geil!!

Last edited: