2010 Golf TDI, UMG, DSG

Bob Sacamano

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I bought them from a friend that had them made for his MKV GLI. They were a perfect fitment, perfect offset. No spacers or wobble bolts, etc. He went to an S4 and the wheels just weren't working on the car for his liking. He wanted a more aggressive sportier look instead. So I was able to pick the Works up for a lot less than what he paid. $2100 is still a lot of money for me but I couldn't pass them up.

Bob Sacamano

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
MKVI Jetta?

Shouldn't be an issue at all. I'm sure they have examples of them on a Jetta. If you want more info on them you should call and talk to Dion. Good guy.

naoki

TDI
2011 4DR Golf United Grey
How's the ride quality with the Koni SS coils? Its the perfect drop

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI 6MT 2004 Jetta TDI (PD) 5mt R.I.P - 2013 Golf TDI 6mt - 2004 Golf TDI (PD) 5MT
Very beautiful car. I'm completely jealous of the color as that is what I wanted to get but my situation when buying didn't allow me. Here's a question no one is gonna ask, what are using on your paint? I've been using a Duragloss product system that I learned over at the autogeek detail forums that seems to look similar to your finish, though maybe it's just the pictures but you have some nice glass looking finish to your paint going on. I mean I know it's new, still looking awesome though.

Bob Sacamano

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
Sorry gents. I have been extremely busy. I was unwittingly fired from my job for personal and emotional reasons. I found a new job before I was even done cleaning out my office.

To answer a couple of questions....

I use griots products on my car's exterior

I am not on another diesel site... Is that one any good?

As the days get colder, I'm starting to decide what I want to do next year. Headliner swap, votex kit., badgeless grill...

taxi_driver

TDI
TBD
gorgeous gorgeous car! I'm shopping for a TDI now, after seeing these pics I really want a 2 door now. might be worth sacrificing nav/xenons/tech package for it.

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
Good to see that you are still around Bob. You car is very tastefully done, but you knew that. How is the leather interior holding up?