Thank you

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
No Bruce, thank YOU!
No one really knows how close we came to not having the Fest at all this year. When Bruce heard we were exploring alternatives - he literally said "over my dead body" to no Fest this year.
Bruce, you did an amazing job rallying the troops (both the TDI troops and your family troops) to pull this thing off. And you didn't just scrape by...you didn't do the bare minimum...you made it a real live kick butt event!
You are an inspiration to Fest organizers, both past and future.
For this, we thank you.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
My final post (I hope)

Other than a few minor costs for shipping materials and postage for certificates, all the bills for TDIFest 2011 have been paid.

I have the pleasure to inform you that we mailed a VERY NICE check to support Fred and the TDIClub website for the coming year.

We could not have done so without your generous support. The registration fees are important, but the extras make the difference. Most of the $$$ received came from the silent auction, raffle, and banquet auction. This income increasingly makes the difference every year. Why is this important? We need you to support our TDIClub vendors so they can continue to support the TDIClub with their donations of products and $$$. When you talk to them, tell them thank you for their support. Believe me, they listen....

I hope to see each and every one of you at the next TDIFest wherever it may be.

I'll be easy to recognize. I'll be the relaxed member with the smile on my face, not the doofus running around like a chicken with my head cut off! ;) :) :D

Bruce