Central California TDI service available--can travel to you!"

TDIMK4GUY

TDI
02 reflex silver golf
Hey Matt you gonna be up in the Modesto area any time soon? I'd really like to have a Tdi guy check out my golf as I've got some serious issues going on with her and there's not one shop that's remotely close for a dead golf to get looked at. Thanks In advance. Troy

Mountain TDI

TDI
2002 and 2003 Jettas and 2015 Passat 6M
Yeah, we need a Central Cal GTG! Seriously, I am in the Bass Lake area northeast of Fresno off of Highway 41, which I believe is the route you would take from SLO area to or from Modesto (i.e., 46 to 41 to 99 north at Fresno, Bass Lke is about 45 minutes from Fresno) and in need of a front end R&R. I did the front struts and springs, but the alignment shop could not free a tie rod end, so I bought a Suspension and Steering Refresh kit from ID parts, LCA busings, sway bar bushings, ball joints, etc. Let me know timing. Thx.

Brian

P.S. you did a TB job on my daughter's 2002 black Jetta a year or 2 ago.

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
Will definitely let you guys know. Haven't heard back from Mountain TDI yet... I will be in Dixon later today too.

SFHGolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jolf GLS TDI - Reflex Silver (purchased 2011) | Previously: 2001 Golf GL TDI - Indigo Blue (sold 2005)
Matt, any LA travel in the works? I'll need your opinion on some maintenance items I want to do in about 4k miles--100k service, suspension, brakes, etc.

Matt-98AHU

TDI
Matt, any LA travel in the works? I'll need your opinion on some maintenance items I want to do in about 4k miles--100k service, suspension, brakes, etc.
I have a couple things brewing including a trip to Ontario. Feel free to email or call :)

Mountain TDI

TDI
2002 and 2003 Jettas and 2015 Passat 6M
Will definitely let you guys know. Haven't heard back from Mountain TDI yet... I will be in Dixon later today too.
Matt, I did not receive a reply to my private email to you. I'm in no real hurry though, whenever you get up this way to work on other Central Cal TDIs. I could wait until the Fall Bay Area GTG as well.

Matt-98AHU

TDI
Matt, I did not receive a reply to my private email to you. I'm in no real hurry though, whenever you get up this way to work on other Central Cal TDIs. I could wait until the Fall Bay Area GTG as well.
Was it to my inbox here on TDIClub or my gmail account? I've had a couple random ones end up in my spam box recently...

But yeah, I like the idea of maybe organizing a few jobs in the central valley, sounds like there's some demand for it :)

MotoX9928

TDI
2001 Jetta
I used Matt for a 5 speed swap about 2 years ago now with my 2001 Jetta TDI. (DAMM O1M) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services. He was reasonably priced and provided an excellent service that I have had no problems with 30k miles and almost 2 years later. Thanks Matt for the great work. Kudos to you man!

treyca

Veteran Member
bump

I agree with motox Matt has done alot of work on my tdis over the last couple years. He does quality work at a fraction of what a shop would charge.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
A little birdie told me that you two are going to be in the DC area for the 4th of July. ;)

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
if thats the case, they should stop by my GTG on saturday on the way there.....

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
Tnx Matt for another Great job on my TDI's !!!!

Matt and Dee... Tnx for once more taking care of my TDI's and doing great work.. .hope you find a place to live and work up here soon so you can stop this crazy driving back and forth to to the Central Coast...

Matt-98AHU came worked a little on both my TDI's:

On the Jetta...

the rear driver door module was replaced.. what a PITA.. .I am soooo glad that he was here to replace this for me... no way I have the patience for this kind of work... Now it works perfect.. locks and unlocks from the remote like it should.... Also took care of replacing the seal on the Passat large oil cooler and also sealed the vacuum pump... I should be free of any oil leaks...

On the Golf...

Replaced the ground control suspension with new Konis & shine springs.. also new front rotors and pads... He also replaced the hose from the Power steering reservoir to PS... the one from the old ALH needed to be replaced because it does not fit on the ARL. Matt got one at the pick and pull which fit just right... also he replaced the CTS...

Tnx again for all the hard work!!

Both cars are in tip top shape and have a huge :D

NomadMac

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen S
Att: Matt

Any plans to be in the SF Bay Area in the near future?
Specifically, I'm in Marin and have an oil leak near the intercooler on my 2005 Golf that needs attention.
You did my front brakes at the last GTG.
Regards,
Martin Mitchell

deegingerkid

Beware the Ginger! Vendor
TDI
"Blurple" 2000 New Beetle 5M 2006 Jetta has been SOLD
The GtG may be pushed back later than that, honestly.

Thanks for the compliments, Pierre. :D

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
The GtG may be pushed back later than that, honestly.

Thanks for the compliments, Pierre. :D
Oh? Andrew hasn't said anything about it being in October that I recall. I know that he has said this will be the last one at the San Pablo location.